Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914GT Build Help Needed
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
EdArango
Hello Everyone.....It's been a L O N G time since I've been on the site and a L O N G time since I've worked on my car.

I come you all today to ask for help.....I'm in this car deep and I do want to finish it but I realize I can't do it alone. I am wondering if their might be someone out there that is local to Huntington Beach that might be interested in learning how to rebuild these cars along with me?? This would be a learning experience for the both of us.....able to work on a 9 1 4 and learn everything from welding to manufacturing to rebuilding to suspension.......everything!

This would be a team effort for the 2 of us with the passion of building a 9 1 4 and getting it back on the road. I would hope that this person could be someone that could meet me a few times a week and possibly one day during the weekend at my garage at my house. During the week we could meet after 5 pm so we could spend a few hours a night getting work done.

Im hoping to find someone that wants to learn about cars but just doesn't have the whereabouts to do the work or the money to buy a car and buy all the needed parts to do the work. Obviously, all of the expenses would be mine. Call me if you're interested 949-887-1274.

Let me know what you all think???? Attached are a few pics of the car.

Thanks
ED
beerchug.gif

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
EdArango
WHY DOES MY POSTING SAY X19????? AAUGGGGGG!!!!!!
ConeDodger
QUOTE(EdArango @ Apr 1 2013, 02:35 PM) *

balljoint April Fools joke... happy11.gif
EdArango
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Apr 1 2013, 03:40 PM) *

QUOTE(EdArango @ Apr 1 2013, 02:35 PM) *

balljoint April Fools joke... happy11.gif

OMG !!!!!! You got me big time!!!!!!!! LOL !!!!! Man, You should have seen me freaking out at my end here trying to change this back !!! I was totally going WTF!!!!!!!..... OK..OK the joke's on me!! That was good!!! av-943.gif lol-2.gif laugh.gif
ConeDodger
Not just the word 9 1 4 Ed, if you write the word a d m I n, it comes out balljoint. I think it's an attack on Canada. We're winning!
EdArango
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Apr 1 2013, 03:55 PM) *

Not just the word 9 1 4 Ed, if you write the word a d m I n, it comes out ballpoint. I think it's an attack on Canada. We're winning!

Ha....Ha......OK, can we now go back to 9 1 4 now???? I cringe whenever I see the mention of a X19.

barf.gif
EdArango

Not just the word 9 1 4 Ed, if you write the word a d m I n, it comes out ballpoint. I think it's an attack on Canada. We're winning!

Figured out how to get around this!!!!

smilie_pokal.gif
VaccaRabite
QUOTE(EdArango @ Apr 1 2013, 06:09 PM) *

Figured out how to get around this!!!!

smilie_pokal.gif

boooo!

Back to normal now. :-)
Zach
EdArango
icon_bump.gif
rpmmaxxed
QUOTE(EdArango @ Apr 2 2013, 11:55 AM) *

icon_bump.gif

Being just a bit to far to come up during the week, I'd be happy to help out on weekends from time to time. Especially if ya need a 2 man job, installing/removing anything that is obviously easier with 2 people, body work I'm down to help etc...

PM me or keep your thread updated with dates and times when ya need guys over.

I'll even bring some local craft beer3.gif .
FourBlades
You might also try arranging a build weekend party and BBQ when you need multiple folks to get something done.

It is easier for people to come to a one time event than an ongoing commitment.

John
EdArango
hissyfit.gif hissyfit.gif hissyfit.gif hissyfit.gif hissyfit.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.