Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Might have a car!, Neverendin saga of the parade convertibl
MrsPnambic
post Nov 20 2004, 02:10 PM
Post #1

Indiana's Ultimate Woman and Ms Petite Midwest Woman

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,046

Ok I went on my own today to a few dealerships here in Noblesville/Fishers to see if any of them would be interested in putting a vehicle in the parade for me. I got a maybe from Mitsubishi, a "call on Monday" from Ford, and I got the best response from Saab of Fishers. I spoke with the General Manager, Mark Brewster, and he said that they could probably get me a car and did the color matter? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) Let me tell ya! At this point, just to have a convertible to ride in is WONDERFUL! Color doesn't matter to me!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) So I just wanted to let you all know that it isn't a FOR SURE thing yet but a pretty good chance that I will be riding in a beautiful convertible Saab at the parade! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Even though I sounded simply terrible talking (have a nasty sinus infection and my voice is going out....I sound almost like Cruella Deville), all of the men at each dealership were MORE THAN WILLING to help me out. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) Guess it was better for me to go and see them in person.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
rick 918-S
post Nov 20 2004, 09:27 PM
Post #2

Hey nice rack! -Celette

Member No.: 43
Region Association: Northstar Region

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap56.gif) Glad to here things are working out. Good luck
+Quote Post
joea9146
post Nov 20 2004, 10:05 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 283
Region Association: None

Thats good hope it works out for you and the saab comes through.... Good Luck (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smilie_pokal.gif)
+Quote Post
seanery
post Nov 20 2004, 10:23 PM
Post #4

waiting to rebuild whitey!

Group: Retired Admin
Member No.: 100
Region Association: None

sweet! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap56.gif)
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 07:04 PM