Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Might have a car!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
MrsPnambic
Ok I went on my own today to a few dealerships here in Noblesville/Fishers to see if any of them would be interested in putting a vehicle in the parade for me. I got a maybe from Mitsubishi, a "call on Monday" from Ford, and I got the best response from Saab of Fishers. I spoke with the General Manager, Mark Brewster, and he said that they could probably get me a car and did the color matter? smile.gif Let me tell ya! At this point, just to have a convertible to ride in is WONDERFUL! Color doesn't matter to me!! smile.gif So I just wanted to let you all know that it isn't a FOR SURE thing yet but a pretty good chance that I will be riding in a beautiful convertible Saab at the parade! biggrin.gif

Even though I sounded simply terrible talking (have a nasty sinus infection and my voice is going out....I sound almost like Cruella Deville), all of the men at each dealership were MORE THAN WILLING to help me out. smile.gif Guess it was better for me to go and see them in person.
rick 918-S
clap56.gif Glad to here things are working out. Good luck
joea9146
Thats good hope it works out for you and the saab comes through.... Good Luck smilie_pokal.gif
seanery
sweet! clap56.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.