Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Thank you 914 family
Nico914
post Apr 6 2013, 09:31 AM
Post #1

914 lover/ owner

Group: Members
Member No.: 15,322
Region Association: None

I know I shouldn't really start a new topic, but I felt it was necessary with what was trying to be said. First the reason why I put this in 914 world garage is because I want the right people to see this. You guys know who you are. Thank you guys and girls so so so much for all the help with my 914. I know I ask A LOT of question but this is new to me. Thank you for putting up with all my stupid questions and for making me feel comfortable. Recently I had some problems and challenges, but you guys helped me and now a project that I never thought would be able to be completed is now almost done. Well with the first phase at least. The car as of right now is drivable and is ready for the road. I have never been so happy and I really owe it all to you guys. I am so happy to be apart of the 914 family and I hope soon we can get a group together and all take a nice ride in the forgotten, but all mighty 914. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smilie_pokal.gif) Thanks again everyone!

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 12:34 AM