Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thank you 914 family
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Nico914
I know I shouldn't really start a new topic, but I felt it was necessary with what was trying to be said. First the reason why I put this in 914 world garage is because I want the right people to see this. You guys know who you are. Thank you guys and girls so so so much for all the help with my 914. I know I ask A LOT of question but this is new to me. Thank you for putting up with all my stupid questions and for making me feel comfortable. Recently I had some problems and challenges, but you guys helped me and now a project that I never thought would be able to be completed is now almost done. Well with the first phase at least. The car as of right now is drivable and is ready for the road. I have never been so happy and I really owe it all to you guys. I am so happy to be apart of the 914 family and I hope soon we can get a group together and all take a nice ride in the forgotten, but all mighty 914. smilie_pokal.gif Thanks again everyone!
Nico914
Side shot
Nico914
and one more
poorsche914
Looks a lot like my 914 with everything painted white smile.gif

Click to view attachment

My 914 is not the prettiest one out there but I have been concentrating on getting the mechanics done first - suspension rebuild/upgrade, engine running strong, brakes working properly, etc. I figure when I am sitting in the car, I can't see what she looks like but I sure can enjoy the drive driving.gif
Mblizzard
I have found this to be a wonderful and generous community. I have the feeling that there are some wonderfully generous and thoughtful people that are brought together by their love for something as simple as a car. But that car is just a means to express the kindness and thoughtfulness that seems to be a dominant trait amongst 914 lovers. So I hope that I can be helpful to other 914 lovers as time passes but I think that all of us should do what we can to help others even if it is a small gesture.
76-914
Good job, looks great. thumb3d.gif
EdwardBlume
Cool!

Drive it like you stole it! aktion035.gif
rhodyguy
stop already. you're causing a collective blush grouphug.gif . jk wink.gif
Nico914
lol like I said this project is far from over. haha come to find out im only running on two cylinders and the right side of the motor cylinder 4 and 3 won't fire. its getting spark but i believe the injectors are bad
PanelBilly
I feel the need to offset this act of emotion by saying something stupid. Not a difficult thing for me
Nico914
and that is?

QUOTE(PanelBilly @ Apr 8 2013, 04:39 PM) *

I feel the need to offset this act of emotion by saying something stupid. Not a difficult thing for me

914itis
QUOTE(Nico914 @ Apr 8 2013, 07:31 PM) *

lol like I said this project is far from over. haha come to find out im only running on two cylinders and the right side of the motor cylinder 4 and 3 won't fire. its getting spark but i believe the injectors are bad

You have to check the trigger points and grounds.there are 3 white wires coming from the fuel injection harness that should be grounded. Make sure they are not loose.
r_towle
QUOTE(Nico914 @ Apr 8 2013, 10:27 PM) *

and that is?

Linament
PanelBilly
QUOTE(r_towle @ Apr 8 2013, 07:59 PM) *

QUOTE(Nico914 @ Apr 8 2013, 10:27 PM) *

and that is?

Linament

I knew my thought would be finished by the brain trust
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.