Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> OT: Flying into Chicago May 2nd, At Notre Dame the 2-6th- Dinner anyone?
JRust
post Apr 21 2013, 10:10 PM
Post #1

914 Guru

Group: Members
Member No.: 129
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

Okay so I am heading back to Notre Dame for work. I've got a 4day business class I'll be there for. I'm open most nights if anyone is close. I fly into Chicago Midway at 12:30 on the 2nd. Which is the day I am most open. So anybody in the area who is available for dinner or whatever. Love to meet some other teeners. So if there are some of you in the area. Then you are up for some dinner. Let's talk 914's (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(20 - 26)
GaroldShaffer
post May 2 2013, 04:48 PM
Post #21

You bought another 914?

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 865
Region Association: None

Jamie made it here with no problems. We will be heading to QS&L in about 30min. My wife & son are going to join us.
+Quote Post
JRust
post May 2 2013, 09:13 PM
Post #22

914 Guru

Hey Garold it was great to meet you today & talk 914's. Also cool to have dinner with you & your family. To bad a few more teeners couldn't make it. It was great talking 914's today. Huge thanks to you & your mom for the service cover for a WCR prize (IMG:style_emoticons/default/piratenanner.gif)

I will be in south bend through the weekend if anyone get's don this way. I think Tim & I are going to get some pizza one night this week
+Quote Post
JRust
post May 3 2013, 08:03 PM
Post #23

914 Guru

Was able to meet up with Tim for dinner to night at Rocco's. They got our pizza a little crispy but it was good anyway. I can tell their pizza is excellent normally. Thanks for taking the time tonight to meet Tim. It was a pleasure to talk 914's with you. Then top off my night with a little drive around in your 74. Trip has been a good one so far. 2 days in to trip & 2 dinners with fellow teeners (IMG:style_emoticons/default/piratenanner.gif)
+Quote Post
timothy_nd28
post May 3 2013, 08:09 PM
Post #24

Advanced Member

Member No.: 8,154
Region Association: Upper MidWest

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/aktion035.gif)
+Quote Post
gms
post May 4 2013, 02:52 PM
Post #25

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,785

QUOTE(JRust @ May 2 2013, 10:13 PM) *

Hey Garold it was great to meet you today & talk 914's. Also cool to have dinner with you & your family. To bad a few more teeners couldn't make it. It was great talking 914's today. Huge thanks to you & your mom for the service cover for a WCR prize (IMG:style_emoticons/default/piratenanner.gif)

I will be in south bend through the weekend if anyone get's don this way. I think Tim & I are going to get some pizza one night this week

Jamie,
I am sorry i couldn't make it this time, maybe sometime on the future visit
+Quote Post
Chris H.
post May 4 2013, 06:45 PM
Post #26

Member No.: 73

Me too. Got stuck downtown.... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/headbang.gif)
+Quote Post
JRust
post May 4 2013, 07:24 PM
Post #27

914 Guru

No problem guys. I'll be back again in October (I think). I have 4 5 day courses based 6 months apart. This is my second. I will have some time monday afternoon. I get out of my class at noon. My flight doesn't leave until 7. So probably not a good time to grab something. But if somebody is open in the afternoon. I could do a late lunch or early dinner. Still need to be at midway by 4:30 though. Not expecting anything there. I've already have met 2 teeners I hadn't previously. So it's been a good trip (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) .
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd June 2024 - 04:20 AM