Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Family Portrait Day!, Took all the 914's on a drive.....
johnpierre
post May 21 2013, 12:53 AM
Post #21

Group: Members
Member No.: 14,913
Region Association: Southern California

Very cool...
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
billh1963
post May 21 2013, 12:27 PM
Post #22

Car Hoarder!

Member No.: 12,871
Region Association: South East States

QUOTE(SchwarzHorse @ May 20 2013, 06:03 PM) *

Bill, Bill, Bill H-
what kind of male would even consider he's got a male stalker ? You ought know better than to introduce the sicko mentalitity... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/KMA.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/lol-2.gif)

I'm just saddened that you'd sell a pristine black '73 with dual 40 Webers and Mahle wheels to any European for $6000.

Shame, shame, shame

You should buy it....it would look nice in your garage! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
+Quote Post
billh1963
post May 21 2013, 12:28 PM
Post #23

Car Hoarder!

Member No.: 12,871

QUOTE(ThePaintedMan @ May 20 2013, 06:08 PM) *

I have to say, if you have a chance to visit Bill and see his collection, you won't be disappointed. His cars look just as good up close as they do in the pictures. Oh, and Bill is a pretty swell guy too (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) - I enjoyed meeting him last month and hope to again sometime in the not too distant future.

George...you get that 1.8L torn apart?

I'll have a couple new 914 additions next time you are in the area. I might even be moved to some new "digs" with a BIG garage to house them!
+Quote Post
peteyd
post May 21 2013, 04:29 PM
Post #24

Member No.: 8,858
Region Association: Canada

Bill,

I saw your black car on ebay today and you mentioned that it has cruise control. Care to elaborate on that setup?

The car looks great BTW

Pete
+Quote Post
ThePaintedMan
post May 21 2013, 09:47 PM
Post #25

Advanced Member

Member No.: 13,527

QUOTE(billh1963 @ May 21 2013, 02:28 PM) *

QUOTE(ThePaintedMan @ May 20 2013, 06:08 PM) *

I have to say, if you have a chance to visit Bill and see his collection, you won't be disappointed. His cars look just as good up close as they do in the pictures. Oh, and Bill is a pretty swell guy too (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) - I enjoyed meeting him last month and hope to again sometime in the not too distant future.

George...you get that 1.8L torn apart?

I'll have a couple new 914 additions next time you are in the area. I might even be moved to some new "digs" with a BIG garage to house them!

Hey Bill,
I've got it down to the longblock and like the redneck I am, it's sitting in my driveway since I've got nowhere else to really put it for the moment. It's a backup for our Chumpcar endeavors. I'm going to go through it and replace all seals along with the transmission. If I can figure out a way to make a simple test stand, I'll throw a pair of carbs on it and start it up eventually. Did you know those carbs that came with it were actually Weber 44s? That's a lot of carb for a rebuilt 1.8, but maybe the PO didn't know any better.

Very cool to see you've got more toys on the way. Are you moving to a new house? I like that one!

The black car on Ebay is beautiful by the way. I wish I was at a point in life where I could bid on it. Oh well, one day (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) Hope it goes to a good home!
+Quote Post
hot_shoe914
post May 22 2013, 08:41 PM
Post #26

on ramp passer

Member No.: 8,354
Region Association: None

Why does your black '73 have a '74 rear bumper? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif)

Oh yeah, I have a blue one for sale if you know anyone interested.

Shoe
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 8th June 2024 - 05:12 PM