Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> FS: 1979 280zx with v8 conversion -$5000, Or trade for a good solid 914
JRust
post May 27 2013, 01:28 PM
Post #1

914 Guru

Group: Members
Member No.: 129
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

I have a really nice 1979 280zx. It was restored & had the engine conversion done in 2004. It has chevy 350 pushing 300+ horsepower. It has a Saginaw four speed transmission with a Indy Hurst shifter. The body is in great shape & the paint looks pretty good still. Although there is a little primer on the passenger front fender. Was a little dent from a parking lot. Was repaired & prepped for paint. I took this car in trade on a really nice jeep a few months ago. None of the gauges were working or lights. IT had a couple bad relays & needed a little wiring work. Got it all squared away. This car is fast & with the side pipes it is not quiet. It's a nice manly roar though. Just got a new windshield installed also! Having fun driving this puppy around so no rush for me. New clutch installed alon with a slave cylinder

$5000 or I will consider trades for a nice 914, a newer Subaru AWD, a Scion XB, A powerstroke f250 crew cab or ??? . Hit me up with what you have to trade. Of course cash is always good too. Call me with questions - Jamie five4one five1zero 00eight6

The smaller pics are just after the restoration 9 years ago along with the motor one. The rest are current

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
JRust
post Aug 4 2013, 05:29 PM
Post #2

914 Guru

Group: Members
Member No.: 129
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

Bump! Beena while & I had to replace the clutch
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 09:01 PM