Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1979 280zx with v8 conversion -$5000
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > Ads: All Other Non-914 Stuff
JRust
I have a really nice 1979 280zx. It was restored & had the engine conversion done in 2004. It has chevy 350 pushing 300+ horsepower. It has a Saginaw four speed transmission with a Indy Hurst shifter. The body is in great shape & the paint looks pretty good still. Although there is a little primer on the passenger front fender. Was a little dent from a parking lot. Was repaired & prepped for paint. I took this car in trade on a really nice jeep a few months ago. None of the gauges were working or lights. IT had a couple bad relays & needed a little wiring work. Got it all squared away. This car is fast & with the side pipes it is not quiet. It's a nice manly roar though. Just got a new windshield installed also! Having fun driving this puppy around so no rush for me. New clutch installed alon with a slave cylinder

$5000 or I will consider trades for a nice 914, a newer Subaru AWD, a Scion XB, A powerstroke f250 crew cab or ??? . Hit me up with what you have to trade. Of course cash is always good too. Call me with questions - Jamie five4one five1zero 00eight6

The smaller pics are just after the restoration 9 years ago along with the motor one. The rest are current
JRust
Bump! Beena while & I had to replace the clutch
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.