Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Custom Emblems II, You guys want any?
timothy_nd28
post Jun 5 2013, 02:03 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,154
Region Association: Upper MidWest

This is part II from my last topic. Many of the back logged emblems have been mailed out, and from what I gather, you guys are pretty happy from what you had received.
I let my uncle (machine shop owner) read the thread, the loud cry of folks wanting these grabbed his attention. He is willing to do a one time production run, as long as we meet his 100 min order requirement. His shop is already backlogged 3million in sales, but he is willing to get these knocked out if we meet his requirement.

Prices will be be 75 dollars for a emblem that comes out raw from the machine. 100 for the same emblem but polished. My uncle does have a gold sputtering machine, so gold plating could be an option. I'm estimating 125-150 dependent on how many that seek this option. I don't see any limitations on size at this point, but this doesn't mean you can order supercalifraglisticexpialidocious or Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif) All prices will include shipping. Due to the weird things happening on this world site, I will not attach any pictures of the finished product. If you're savy enough, you can pull up other threads that show such things.

Again, we need 100 people before anything will happen. This is just a feeler if there is still any interest in these.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
bulitt
post Jun 5 2013, 02:28 PM
Post #2

Achtzylinder

Member No.: 13,632
Region Association: South East States

I'm in for one gold.
+Quote Post
r_towle
post Jun 5 2013, 03:41 PM
Post #3

Custom Member

Member No.: 124
Region Association: North East States

I applaud the effort, but I doubt you will get 100 of anything at one time on this site...

This is why these things get done by smaller home hobby guys....cause ten or twenty is typically the size of a group buy here and 100 is typically not.

Given that, I will take 3 custom logos.

rich
+Quote Post
carr914
post Jun 5 2013, 07:12 PM
Post #4

Racer from Birth
****************************************************************************************************

Member No.: 1,623
Region Association: South East States

QUOTE(r_towle @ Jun 5 2013, 05:41 PM) *

I applaud the effort, but I doubt you will get 100 of anything at one time on this site...

This is why these things get done by smaller home hobby guys....cause ten or twenty is typically the size of a group buy here and 100 is typically not.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/agree.gif)
+Quote Post
timothy_nd28
post Jun 5 2013, 07:53 PM
Post #5

Advanced Member

Member No.: 8,154
Region Association: Upper MidWest

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/agree.gif) as well. Hopes are not that high on my end with this mega group buy, but I figured that I throw it out there and see where it goes.
+Quote Post
jgara962
post Jun 5 2013, 08:04 PM
Post #6

Yo, this is how I roll

Member No.: 3,879
Region Association: Northern California

I thought they were a little pricey at $60 for one...
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 8th May 2024 - 05:13 PM