Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Custom Emblems II
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
timothy_nd28
This is part II from my last topic. Many of the back logged emblems have been mailed out, and from what I gather, you guys are pretty happy from what you had received.
I let my uncle (machine shop owner) read the thread, the loud cry of folks wanting these grabbed his attention. He is willing to do a one time production run, as long as we meet his 100 min order requirement. His shop is already backlogged 3million in sales, but he is willing to get these knocked out if we meet his requirement.

Prices will be be 75 dollars for a emblem that comes out raw from the machine. 100 for the same emblem but polished. My uncle does have a gold sputtering machine, so gold plating could be an option. I'm estimating 125-150 dependent on how many that seek this option. I don't see any limitations on size at this point, but this doesn't mean you can order supercalifraglisticexpialidocious or Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis dry.gif All prices will include shipping. Due to the weird things happening on this world site, I will not attach any pictures of the finished product. If you're savy enough, you can pull up other threads that show such things.

Again, we need 100 people before anything will happen. This is just a feeler if there is still any interest in these.
bulitt
I'm in for one gold.
r_towle
I applaud the effort, but I doubt you will get 100 of anything at one time on this site...

This is why these things get done by smaller home hobby guys....cause ten or twenty is typically the size of a group buy here and 100 is typically not.

Given that, I will take 3 custom logos.

rich
carr914
QUOTE(r_towle @ Jun 5 2013, 05:41 PM) *

I applaud the effort, but I doubt you will get 100 of anything at one time on this site...

This is why these things get done by smaller home hobby guys....cause ten or twenty is typically the size of a group buy here and 100 is typically not.

agree.gif
timothy_nd28
agree.gif as well. Hopes are not that high on my end with this mega group buy, but I figured that I throw it out there and see where it goes.
jgara962
I thought they were a little pricey at $60 for one...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.