Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 914World Classifieds Rules

We've established the following rules to help make your sales/purchases as successful as possible!
- Please List WTB:, FS:, TRADE: etc (want to buy, for sale, and trade respectively) before your add title.
- You *must* put a price in your ad and state how you would like payment!
- If you'd like to bump your ads, feel free to do so every two days.
- DO NOT MAKE YOUR ADS IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS! It's considered rude.
- All eBay ads belong in the eBay category.
- Please consolidate your ads into one big lump... listings and pictures together in one thread. Please be considerate of other classified users!!
- Mark your items "SOLD" once you sell them. Please do not ask to have ads removed. Ads will automatically hide themselves after 30 days. We also ask that you leave your pricing in the ads to help others determine fair market value for future sales.

> FS: Rennline Front Tie Down/Tow Hook Set
Eric_Shea
post Jun 18 2013, 12:27 PM
Post #1

PMB Performance

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1,110
Region Association: Rocky Mountains

These tow hooks attach to the strongest, forward most point of the 914's front suspension - the front of the a-arm. The tow hooks are bolted down by the same three large bolts that secure the front a-arm to the unibody, and they've been specifically designed as skid plates that will keep your 914 protected when traversing steep driveways or speed bumps.

Rennline's tow hooks are made of stainless and powder coated red, so they are easily visible to tow truck operators. Installation of tow hooks will not affect alignment settings. All new hardware is included with kit. Note: Factory 914 front valence may require minor modification to clear toe hooks.

I had these on the front of my 914 to tie it down in the trailer. They did not work with my cross pattern straps. If you do a straight pull they're great. Only used a couple of times (LA trip and Hershey trip). I re-sprayed them with VHT Red and have all the hardware needed to bolt them on. New is $90.00 Asking $45.00 plus shipping.

Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th May 2024 - 06:44 AM