Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Rennline Front Tie Down/Tow Hook Set
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Eric_Shea
These tow hooks attach to the strongest, forward most point of the 914's front suspension - the front of the a-arm. The tow hooks are bolted down by the same three large bolts that secure the front a-arm to the unibody, and they've been specifically designed as skid plates that will keep your 914 protected when traversing steep driveways or speed bumps.

Rennline's tow hooks are made of stainless and powder coated red, so they are easily visible to tow truck operators. Installation of tow hooks will not affect alignment settings. All new hardware is included with kit. Note: Factory 914 front valence may require minor modification to clear toe hooks.

I had these on the front of my 914 to tie it down in the trailer. They did not work with my cross pattern straps. If you do a straight pull they're great. Only used a couple of times (LA trip and Hershey trip). I re-sprayed them with VHT Red and have all the hardware needed to bolt them on. New is $90.00 Asking $45.00 plus shipping.

Click to view attachment
Luke M
Eric,

I'll take them off your hands.
Pm me the payment info.

Eric_Shea
****SOLD****
Luke M
Eric, Check your pm box about this.

Luke
stugray
Damn, that's gotta be close to a record..... 3 minutes.

Stu
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.