Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> i need your help to get my car open, im loocked outside
chikenfajita
post Dec 2 2004, 10:38 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,183

hello. im in a crisis. i was going to to go school like every other day and i reach over to the passenger side door and i notcie that some asshole has crashed into me. the problem is that im blocking my fathers car and he needs to go to work. i really need to get the stupid door open. the driver side door lacks a handle. all the doors are loocked and the windows are closed. anybody know of a way that i can get in???/? please help me (IMG:style_emoticons/default/pray.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/pray.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/pray.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/pray.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/pray.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
URY914
post Dec 2 2004, 10:40 AM
Post #2

I built the lightest 914 in the history of mankind.
****************************************************************************************************

Member No.: 222
Region Association: None

Is the OUTSIDE door handle off?

IF so reach into the door and push down on the door latch plate and it will open.

It is a u-shaped peice of metal.

call me at 813-376 2665
+Quote Post
chikenfajita
post Dec 2 2004, 10:48 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 3,183

i tried doing that. a u shaped peice of metal.... i didnt see one. ill keep on trying i guess. im going to (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ar15.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ar15.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ar15.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ar15.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ar15.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ar15.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ar15.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ar15.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ar15.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ar15.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ar15.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ar15.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ar15.gif) the asshole who crashed into my car ahhh (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ar15.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ar15.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ar15.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ar15.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ar15.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ar15.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ar15.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ar15.gif)
+Quote Post
SirAndy
post Dec 2 2004, 11:09 AM
Post #4

Resident German

Group: Admin
Member No.: 179
Region Association: Northern California

QUOTE(chikenfajita @ Dec 2 2004, 08:38 AM)
please help me

call AAA ...
took the guy 5 seconds to open my car when i had locked my keys in.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif) Andy
+Quote Post
URY914
post Dec 2 2004, 11:48 AM
Post #5

I built the lightest 914 in the history of mankind.
****************************************************************************************************

Member No.: 222
Region Association: None

If you look inside the door thru the hole for the handle there is a spring loaded piece of metal. It is right at the openning it the door. Push on it-door opens.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th May 2024 - 10:43 AM