Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: i need your help to get my car open
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
chikenfajita
hello. im in a crisis. i was going to to go school like every other day and i reach over to the passenger side door and i notcie that some asshole has crashed into me. the problem is that im blocking my fathers car and he needs to go to work. i really need to get the stupid door open. the driver side door lacks a handle. all the doors are loocked and the windows are closed. anybody know of a way that i can get in???/? please help me pray.gif pray.gif pray.gif pray.gif pray.gif
URY914
Is the OUTSIDE door handle off?

IF so reach into the door and push down on the door latch plate and it will open.

It is a u-shaped peice of metal.

call me at 813-376 2665
chikenfajita
i tried doing that. a u shaped peice of metal.... i didnt see one. ill keep on trying i guess. im going to ar15.gif ar15.gif ar15.gif ar15.gif ar15.gif ar15.gif ar15.gif ar15.gif ar15.gif ar15.gif ar15.gif ar15.gif ar15.gif the asshole who crashed into my car ahhh ar15.gif ar15.gif ar15.gif ar15.gif ar15.gif ar15.gif ar15.gif ar15.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(chikenfajita @ Dec 2 2004, 08:38 AM)
please help me

call AAA ...
took the guy 5 seconds to open my car when i had locked my keys in.

rolleyes.gif Andy
URY914
If you look inside the door thru the hole for the handle there is a spring loaded piece of metal. It is right at the openning it the door. Push on it-door opens.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.