Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Cool 914 adventure this weekend, almost got arrested :o)
ninefourteener
post Dec 6 2004, 01:33 PM
Post #1

Perfectly Normal Guy :)

Group: Members
Member No.: 779

Ok..... so my girlfriend and I are driving home from doing some Christmas shopping at the mall Saturday afternoon. It was a gorgeous day, worthy of a cruise (with the top on of course). We're in a 2-lane wide left turn, with me being on the inside lane. As the light turned green, some hillbilly redneck in a big Ford F-150 in the other half of the turn lane, whom I previously didn't even notice, smokes his tires all the way through the turn, while staring at me.... grinning. What a jerk.

Feeling a bit disappointed that he felt it necessary to race me, without even telling me (revving his engine), I followed closely behind him.

I looked at my girlfriend and asked...... "Do you mind?"

She responded "Go ahead baby" (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)

I dropped from 5th down to 3rd, pulled in the left lane to let him know that I was ready..... then blew right by him and his poor little (or big.. I dunno) Ford motor couldn't keep up.

After leaving 4 or 5 car lengths between him and I, now doing around 95 mph, I began to pull back in the right lane (in front of him).......... at the same time..... I saw the flashing red and blue lights...... WAAAAAY back there.

Well shit..... what the penalty for doing 95 in a 45??? As I sit there, prepared to pull into the emergency lane and recieve the speeding ticket from hell.... or even worse, get arrested and rely on my girlfriend to drive the teener home (she can't drive a stick)........ Then I realized...... the cop pulled the Ford Truck over, and not me.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/smilie_pokal.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smilie_pokal.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smilie_pokal.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smilie_pokal.gif)

As I speed off, absolutely terrified so much that my butthole is sucked up into my spleen somewhere.... To avoid the cop getting on the radio to have one of his buddies snatch me up...... we scoot off through a local college campus, and exit out the back entrance.... and take the untravelled back roads all the way home.

It was a good day (IMG:style_emoticons/default/aktion035.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th May 2024 - 11:33 PM