Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Six Conversions, How many are doing one now?
neo914-6
post Feb 18 2005, 07:14 PM
Post #41

neo life

Group: Members
Member No.: 159

NARP six: 2.7 Audi twin-turbo 5 valve/cyl engine. (IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif) With mild mods it will produce 300hp...
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
carr914
post Feb 18 2005, 07:33 PM
Post #42

Racer from Birth
****************************************************************************************************

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,623
Region Association: South East States

BER914, I posted a thread yesterday with the engine specs, look under DYNO TIME. Hope it helps.
T.C.
+Quote Post
klink
post Feb 21 2005, 12:52 AM
Post #43

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 1,927

I look at the car in the garage and invision the conversion. I have collected most everything needed. I still need to come up with headers but that is about it. Oh, there are so many small things to come up with but really that is the fun part. It's a '73 and it will be an original '70 six conversion upgraded to a 2.2L T. I know alot of people feel that "IMOA" it is a waste of time to do a conversion with this small a motor. When I bought my '72 off the showroom floor there wasn't a whole lot of parts available to make it go fast. The thought of a six was out of the question. I built the motor as big as I could and it was awesome. It probably was faster than the six will be. I want the sound and the feel of the six. My guess is that I have a long wait for the finished project. Trying to iron out some real estate issues. I don't post often so I would just like to say thanks for all of you being out there on this forum, I lurk almost daily and you guys really make my day.
+Quote Post

3 Pages V < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th May 2024 - 09:12 PM