Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> SoCal Porsche Guy Asking a Favor, Beginning search for a 914
ehokana
post Aug 11 2013, 04:23 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 16,237
Region Association: None

Hey guys,
I'm hoping someone here can help me with a huge favor. My first car was a '73 2.0 and I loved it. Since then, I've had a few years in a Boxster and now own an '87 951.

Anyway, I am tossing around the idea of trying to find a 914 to add to the garage and was hoping that a Southern California 914 owner might take me for a little drive in their car. I just really want to make sure that the memory of my first car isn't clouding my judgment before I spend the time (which I don't have a lot of right now because of law school) and resources to try to find my next project.

Thanks in advance
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Jonathan Livesay
post Aug 11 2013, 06:08 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 11,461

QUOTE(ehokana @ Aug 11 2013, 03:23 PM) *

Hey guys,
I'm hoping someone here can help me with a huge favor. My first car was a '73 2.0 and I loved it. Since then, I've had a few years in a Boxster and now own an '87 951.

Anyway, I am tossing around the idea of trying to find a 914 to add to the garage and was hoping that a Southern California 914 owner might take me for a little drive in their car. I just really want to make sure that the memory of my first car isn't clouding my judgment before I spend the time (which I don't have a lot of right now because of law school) and resources to try to find my next project.

Thanks in advance

Where you at?
+Quote Post
ehokana
post Aug 11 2013, 09:08 PM
Post #3

QUOTE(Jonathan Livesay @ Aug 11 2013, 05:08 PM) *

Hey guys,

Thanks in advance

Where you at?

I live in Rancho Cucamunga but I drive to LA everyday for school. I hit pretty much every part of southern California during the course of a week so I can make my way to where ever you're at.
+Quote Post
oldschool
post Aug 11 2013, 09:17 PM
Post #4

Advanced Member

Member No.: 9,705
Region Association: Southern California

QUOTE(ehokana @ Aug 11 2013, 08:08 PM) *

Hey guys,

Thanks in advance

Where you at?

I live in Rancho Cucamunga but I drive to LA everyday for school. I hit pretty much every part of southern California during the course of a week so I can make my way to where ever you're at.

Im on your way to school...1973 2.0 (IMG:style_emoticons/default/aktion035.gif)
+Quote Post
ehokana
post Aug 11 2013, 09:33 PM
Post #5

QUOTE(oldschool @ Aug 11 2013, 08:17 PM) *

QUOTE(ehokana @ Aug 11 2013, 08:08 PM) *

Hey guys,

Thanks in advance

Where you at?

Im on your way to school...1973 2.0 (IMG:style_emoticons/default/aktion035.gif)

I don't suppose I could bother you for a drive next week, could I? I'd be more than happy to bring my love for 914's and some beer if you'd like
+Quote Post
phatnine11
post Aug 11 2013, 10:12 PM
Post #6

Member No.: 3,798

Hey! That makes 3 of us that live in Rancho. Evenings would be better for me and I'm always looking for a reason to take a drive! PM me if like.
Cesar (phatnine11)
+Quote Post
7TPorsh
post Aug 12 2013, 09:32 AM
Post #7

7T Porsh

Member No.: 5,782

I'm probably a little further than the Inland guys...more SoCal Teeners ...

Looks like Jonathan is a neighbor... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/aktion035.gif)
+Quote Post
7TPorsh
post Aug 12 2013, 09:38 AM
Post #8

7T Porsh

Member No.: 5,782

Looks like Jonathan is a neighbor... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/aktion035.gif)
+Quote Post
Jonathan Livesay
post Aug 12 2013, 01:03 PM
Post #9

Member No.: 11,461

QUOTE(7TPorsh @ Aug 12 2013, 08:38 AM) *

It certainly does. We should get together to BS about how awesome our cars are.
+Quote Post
914-300Hemi
post Aug 12 2013, 05:52 PM
Post #10

Member No.: 6,794

I am the 210 and the 57 freeways. I am usually home late but I am willing to come home early to talk 914. PM me if interested.
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
ehokana
post Aug 12 2013, 07:08 PM
Post #11

Thanks guys! I always loved how helpful 914 owners always seem to be- even with a rather ridiculous request like mine
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st May 2024 - 12:34 PM