Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SoCal Porsche Guy Asking a Favor
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ehokana
Hey guys,
I'm hoping someone here can help me with a huge favor. My first car was a '73 2.0 and I loved it. Since then, I've had a few years in a Boxster and now own an '87 951.

Anyway, I am tossing around the idea of trying to find a 914 to add to the garage and was hoping that a Southern California 914 owner might take me for a little drive in their car. I just really want to make sure that the memory of my first car isn't clouding my judgment before I spend the time (which I don't have a lot of right now because of law school) and resources to try to find my next project.

Thanks in advance
Jonathan Livesay
QUOTE(ehokana @ Aug 11 2013, 03:23 PM) *

Hey guys,
I'm hoping someone here can help me with a huge favor. My first car was a '73 2.0 and I loved it. Since then, I've had a few years in a Boxster and now own an '87 951.

Anyway, I am tossing around the idea of trying to find a 914 to add to the garage and was hoping that a Southern California 914 owner might take me for a little drive in their car. I just really want to make sure that the memory of my first car isn't clouding my judgment before I spend the time (which I don't have a lot of right now because of law school) and resources to try to find my next project.

Thanks in advance

Where you at?
ehokana
QUOTE(Jonathan Livesay @ Aug 11 2013, 05:08 PM) *

Hey guys,

Thanks in advance

Where you at?

I live in Rancho Cucamunga but I drive to LA everyday for school. I hit pretty much every part of southern California during the course of a week so I can make my way to where ever you're at.
oldschool
QUOTE(ehokana @ Aug 11 2013, 08:08 PM) *

Hey guys,

Thanks in advance

Where you at?

I live in Rancho Cucamunga but I drive to LA everyday for school. I hit pretty much every part of southern California during the course of a week so I can make my way to where ever you're at.

Im on your way to school...1973 2.0 aktion035.gif
ehokana
QUOTE(oldschool @ Aug 11 2013, 08:17 PM) *

QUOTE(ehokana @ Aug 11 2013, 08:08 PM) *

Hey guys,

Thanks in advance

Where you at?

Im on your way to school...1973 2.0 aktion035.gif

I don't suppose I could bother you for a drive next week, could I? I'd be more than happy to bring my love for 914's and some beer if you'd like
phatnine11
Hey! That makes 3 of us that live in Rancho. Evenings would be better for me and I'm always looking for a reason to take a drive! PM me if like.
Cesar (phatnine11)
7TPorsh
I'm probably a little further than the Inland guys...more SoCal Teeners ...

Looks like Jonathan is a neighbor... aktion035.gif
7TPorsh

Jonathan Livesay
QUOTE(7TPorsh @ Aug 12 2013, 08:38 AM) *

It certainly does. We should get together to BS about how awesome our cars are.
914-300Hemi
I am the 210 and the 57 freeways. I am usually home late but I am willing to come home early to talk 914. PM me if interested.
ehokana
Thanks guys! I always loved how helpful 914 owners always seem to be- even with a rather ridiculous request like mine
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.