Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Merry Christmas, to me.
DNHunt
post Dec 10 2004, 02:53 PM
Post #21

914 Wizard? No way. I got too much to learn.

Group: Members
Member No.: 598

JP

All you need is a roll of duct tape and you'll be set. We called it hundred mile an hour tape when I raced boats.

Kiddin aside that looks great

Dave
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
nine14cats
post Dec 10 2004, 03:07 PM
Post #22

Bill Pickering -- 914-6 GT aka....Leeloo

Group: Members
Member No.: 287
Region Association: None

Hi JP,

I've got the old race car at my home this weekend out of storage as people interested in buying it are coming by to check it out. Tomorrow I'll take some nice shots of the fenders off so that you get a close up of the carnage you can do.... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

I also have shots of my home made spray booth and how I painted those same flares...

I'll post those to.

Looks good....you're gonna like those things...and save up...you'll want the fronts from HPH....using spacers up front (widen) and slicks makes a HUGE difference in the slow speed stuff...you basically rail around the 180's, blip the throttle to rotate, and kick ass! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smilie_pokal.gif)

Can you tell I like flares and slicks???? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Bill P.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd May 2024 - 07:46 AM