Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Custom Gauge Lighting, DIY kits or send them to me
JoeD
post Sep 19 2017, 02:07 PM
Post #41

Group: Members
Member No.: 18,973
Region Association: South East States

QUOTE(mepstein @ Sep 19 2017, 03:43 PM) *

I didn’t win the pmb raffle either but luckily, Eric makes thes available to everyone. They were also waiting for me when I got home. The front already has a set of pmb M calipers.

Super nice. A couple people drove my car this weekend and said the brakes should be better even for straight stock; I had no frame of reference as this is my first and only (so far) 914.

There were 4 of us at okteenerfest so I put 24 tickets in the PMB bucket and 24 in for Tim’s gauges. I managed to not win either, maintaining my perfect lifetime record of ZERO raffle wins. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/headbang.gif)

Eric will get my money soon, at least for fronts. Then Tim’s gauges.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
mepstein
post Sep 19 2017, 02:29 PM
Post #42

914-6 GT in waiting

Member No.: 10,825
Region Association: MidAtlantic Region

QUOTE(JoeD @ Sep 19 2017, 04:07 PM) *

I didn’t win the pmb raffle either but luckily, Eric makes thes available to everyone. They were also waiting for me when I got home. The front already has a set of pmb M calipers.

Super nice. A couple people drove my car this weekend and said the brakes should be better even for straight stock; I had no frame of reference as this is my first and only (so far) 914.

There were 4 of us at okteenerfest so I put 24 tickets in the PMB bucket and 24 in for Tim’s gauges. I managed to not win either, maintaining my perfect lifetime record of ZERO raffle wins. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/headbang.gif)

Have Eric load the calipers with his porterfield pads. And buy new rubber soft lines.

We are very lucky that there are terrific vendors that can help us make our car run and look like new, for very reasonable prices. I also put in tickets for the 914rubber dash pad, didn’t win, but for less than the cost of a reupholstered dash, Mark sells a new one.
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
JoeD
post Sep 19 2017, 02:47 PM
Post #43

Member No.: 18,973
Region Association: South East States

QUOTE(mepstein @ Sep 19 2017, 04:29 PM) *

QUOTE(JoeD @ Sep 19 2017, 04:07 PM) *

Have Eric load the calipers with his porterfield pads. And buy new rubber soft lines.

We are very lucky that there are terrific vendors that can help us make our car run and look like new, for very reasonable prices. I also put in tickets for the 914rubber dash pad, didn’t win, but for less than the cost of a reupholstered dash, Mark sells a new one.

Agreed. I was part of the group buy when Mark first brought out the dash pad. It looks fantastic. I appreciate the recommendations on pads & lines.

Sorry Tim for hijacking thread; now back to your wonderful gauges... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
+Quote Post
ottox914
post Nov 23 2019, 08:58 PM
Post #44

The glory that once was.

Member No.: 1,438
Region Association: Upper MidWest

Still doing gauges? PM sent also-
+Quote Post
raynekat
post Nov 25 2019, 12:28 AM
Post #45

Advanced Member

Member No.: 18,263
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

QUOTE(ottox914 @ Nov 23 2019, 06:58 PM) *

Still doing gauges? PM sent also-

Curious about this too....is he still doing this? Let me know please.
+Quote Post

3 Pages V < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:21 AM