Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Anyone have a status on Rebel Racing Products?, They must be AWOL
tscrihfield
post Aug 19 2013, 06:03 PM
Post #1

Drive Fast and Take Chances

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,156
Region Association: None

They wont pick up calls and The phones mailbox is full... and I haven't received a response to any of my emails.

Anyone know if there is something wrong or know what the hang up is? I ordered parts two weeks ago and have heard nothing and received nothing...? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

It is the last bits I need for my RSR front struts too!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Jeff Hail
post Aug 19 2013, 06:24 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 7,712

QUOTE(tscrihfield @ Aug 19 2013, 05:03 PM) *

They wont pick up calls and The phones mailbox is full... and I haven't received a response to any of my emails.

Anyone know if there is something wrong or know what the hang up is? I ordered parts two weeks ago and have heard nothing and received nothing...? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

It is the last bits I need for my RSR front struts too!

Clint and I were in regular communication up until first week of May. He was supposed to have some parts made for me by 3-4 weeks later. I even requested he ship the items he had in hand. He is known to not answer his phone or reply to emails while he is in the P-Car cave getting stuff done. I have always remained patient with him in the past knowing the quality he delivers on. This is now August and I have gone elsewhere.
+Quote Post
jd74914
post Aug 19 2013, 08:05 PM
Post #3

Its alive

Member No.: 1,659
Region Association: North East States

I ordered some bushings from Clint a few weeks ago and got them in about 2.5 weeks. I was a bit worried, but purchased figuring I could always file a dispute with PayPal.

His business practices are a little odd; I understand trying to save time by not responding to emails, but a business cannot survive without regular contact with the world.
+Quote Post
tscrihfield
post Aug 20 2013, 03:11 PM
Post #4

Agreed! I really like his products... But the lack of communication is a bit much.

I will give it a week and see what happens.

Thomas
+Quote Post
Brian_Boss
post Aug 20 2013, 03:40 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 781

I really try not to make commercial posts in the garage but I have to comment on this.

We (GPR) sell everything Clint/Rebel makes and we are much easier to reach. I can't guarantee you will get your parts faster but you will always be able to get a status and your call or email will be returned. We can also answer technical questions about Rebel products.

Clint is a great guy and his products are top quality but retail sales has never been his focus.

+Quote Post
tscrihfield
post Aug 20 2013, 07:42 PM
Post #6

QUOTE(Brian_Boss @ Aug 20 2013, 05:40 PM) *

I really try not to make commercial posts in the garage but I have to comment on this.

We (GPR) sell everything Clint/Rebel makes and we are much easier to reach. I can't guarantee you will get your parts faster but you will always be able to get a status and your call or email will be returned. We can also answer technical questions about Rebel products.

Clint is a great guy and his products are top quality but retail sales has never been his focus.

Brian,
Thanks for the post. I wish that Clint would turn over his sales to distributors like yourselves then. I have used his stuff in the past and that is why I am sticking with him. But we need better service is all. Sorry to cause a stink, but rarely do I have unreasonable experiences. I was mostly concerned since I hadn't heard anything. A fella named Max got back with me today and said my order was processing, so I have not to worry now. I just wish that I would have heard prior to now.

Thanks,
Thomas
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th May 2024 - 02:59 AM