Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone have a status on Rebel Racing Products?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
tscrihfield
They wont pick up calls and The phones mailbox is full... and I haven't received a response to any of my emails.

Anyone know if there is something wrong or know what the hang up is? I ordered parts two weeks ago and have heard nothing and received nothing...? sad.gif

It is the last bits I need for my RSR front struts too!
Jeff Hail
QUOTE(tscrihfield @ Aug 19 2013, 05:03 PM) *

They wont pick up calls and The phones mailbox is full... and I haven't received a response to any of my emails.

Anyone know if there is something wrong or know what the hang up is? I ordered parts two weeks ago and have heard nothing and received nothing...? sad.gif

It is the last bits I need for my RSR front struts too!

Clint and I were in regular communication up until first week of May. He was supposed to have some parts made for me by 3-4 weeks later. I even requested he ship the items he had in hand. He is known to not answer his phone or reply to emails while he is in the P-Car cave getting stuff done. I have always remained patient with him in the past knowing the quality he delivers on. This is now August and I have gone elsewhere.
jd74914
I ordered some bushings from Clint a few weeks ago and got them in about 2.5 weeks. I was a bit worried, but purchased figuring I could always file a dispute with PayPal.

His business practices are a little odd; I understand trying to save time by not responding to emails, but a business cannot survive without regular contact with the world.
tscrihfield
Agreed! I really like his products... But the lack of communication is a bit much.

I will give it a week and see what happens.

Thomas
Brian_Boss
I really try not to make commercial posts in the garage but I have to comment on this.

We (GPR) sell everything Clint/Rebel makes and we are much easier to reach. I can't guarantee you will get your parts faster but you will always be able to get a status and your call or email will be returned. We can also answer technical questions about Rebel products.

Clint is a great guy and his products are top quality but retail sales has never been his focus.

tscrihfield
QUOTE(Brian_Boss @ Aug 20 2013, 05:40 PM) *

I really try not to make commercial posts in the garage but I have to comment on this.

We (GPR) sell everything Clint/Rebel makes and we are much easier to reach. I can't guarantee you will get your parts faster but you will always be able to get a status and your call or email will be returned. We can also answer technical questions about Rebel products.

Clint is a great guy and his products are top quality but retail sales has never been his focus.

Brian,
Thanks for the post. I wish that Clint would turn over his sales to distributors like yourselves then. I have used his stuff in the past and that is why I am sticking with him. But we need better service is all. Sorry to cause a stink, but rarely do I have unreasonable experiences. I was mostly concerned since I hadn't heard anything. A fella named Max got back with me today and said my order was processing, so I have not to worry now. I just wish that I would have heard prior to now.

Thanks,
Thomas
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.