Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> OT: Look what followed me home!
chunger
post Dec 12 2004, 02:47 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 133

Haa haa (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smilie_pokal.gif)

Wife is very nice and lets me get fun toys. Actually, I've been having in the back of my mind that I need a good drum set to park in the recording studio, and here it is. 4 piece Fibes retailing at 'round $3000. . . picked up for $1600.

She's been telling me that she wants a pink room in the house, and I've been a bit hesitant, but hey! gotta decorate around the "furniture" (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

Now I'm looking for a DW hi hat stand and kick pedal. . . find me a Ludwig Suprasonic snare and some cymbals, and I'm good to go. . .. well, all that and I don't even play drums (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) but when I use the house for rehearsals, the drummer won't have to drag his whole kit out. Make things easier. . . 'specially if the wife doesn't feel like being a roady.

-'Chung
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
chunger   OT: Look what followed me home!   Dec 12 2004, 02:47 AM
chunger   oops pic   Dec 12 2004, 02:48 AM
ChrisReale   Wanna Jam?   Dec 12 2004, 03:11 AM
chunger   Yeah. . . been wanting to jam for 2 years now, but...   Dec 12 2004, 03:18 AM
Joe Ricard   And they are RUST FREE. good job. Now go drive ...   Dec 12 2004, 07:11 AM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 04:36 PM