Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Look what followed me home!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
chunger
Haa haa smilie_pokal.gif

Wife is very nice and lets me get fun toys. Actually, I've been having in the back of my mind that I need a good drum set to park in the recording studio, and here it is. 4 piece Fibes retailing at 'round $3000. . . picked up for $1600.

She's been telling me that she wants a pink room in the house, and I've been a bit hesitant, but hey! gotta decorate around the "furniture" wub.gif wub.gif

Now I'm looking for a DW hi hat stand and kick pedal. . . find me a Ludwig Suprasonic snare and some cymbals, and I'm good to go. . .. well, all that and I don't even play drums blink.gif but when I use the house for rehearsals, the drummer won't have to drag his whole kit out. Make things easier. . . 'specially if the wife doesn't feel like being a roady.

-'Chung
chunger
oops pic
ChrisReale
Wanna Jam?
chunger
Yeah. . . been wanting to jam for 2 years now, but can't seem to get the house done blink.gif

I'm not a drummer. . . I only pretend to be a bass player and much rather hire one for serious work, but ask me that question again in 3 months time, and I'll have a good sound-proof space that I plan to use a lot for people coming over and bouncing ideas off each other and having fun!

And yeah, we can jam. . ..even if I suck.

And I'll even go out and autoX next season. . . and suck clap56.gif but for now, I'm going to tape and mud. . . even though I suck
headbang.gif

Guess I suck at a lot of things. . . now I'm depressed. . . look what you did.

-'Chung
Joe Ricard
And they are RUST FREE. good job. Now go drive your car!!!! w00t.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.