Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Project Time
last337
post Sep 2 2013, 12:32 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 15,221
Region Association: None

Well I am happy to say that I finally have a shop to work in. We have about 6000 sq ft (I have about 2000 sq ft to myself) and I think we are getting a 2 post lift in there as well.

I am wanting to go ahead pull the motor for a rebuild and then repair the longs while I am at it. I am starting to do research on the long repairs that others have done.

Is it still possible to get the Engman kit? I saw a thread that he passed away last year. Condolences to his family and friends. From what I have read he was the best.

Any other kits that I could use in stead of that?

I really like this thread I found. I like how he built his braces between the door hinge and shoulder harness. I am a bit intimidated by this project but I know it is the right thing to do. I am about to stat pulling things apart as soon so I will be posting pics as soon as I do. Anyone have any other advice before I start and it is much appreciated.
Any other words of wisdom before I start?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 03:23 PM