Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The 914, For when all your other Porsches start to look the same
ezbngreen914
post Sep 3 2013, 09:03 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,472
Region Association: South East States

Thought this was kind of funny. Random photo at the Peachstate Rennfest last weekend. Don't get me wrong... I would love to have any of the cars in the back ground (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif) Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
somd914
post Sep 4 2013, 04:49 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 12,741
Region Association: MidAtlantic Region

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/agree.gif) Occasionally I attend a large Cars and Coffee in Great Falls, VA (DC area). Typically there are twenty or thirty 911s present, seldom more than one 914. I foresee a 911 in my future (once my kids finish college, $$$), but it will be no later than a 1989, and the 914 has to stay.
+Quote Post
flipb
post Sep 4 2013, 08:30 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 10,752
Region Association: MidAtlantic Region

QUOTE(somd914 @ Sep 4 2013, 06:49 AM) *

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/agree.gif) Occasionally I attend a large Cars and Coffee in Great Falls, VA (DC area). Typically there are twenty or thirty 911s present, seldom more than one 914. I foresee a 911 in my future (once my kids finish college, $$$), but it will be no later than a 1989, and the 914 has to stay.

SOMD, I think I've seen your Silver 914 at Katie's. I occasionally bring my yellow '74. Just wanted to say (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wavey.gif)

We really should plan a 914 invasion one day and have a dozen or more of us show up...
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 08:26 PM