Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ezbngreen914
Thought this was kind of funny. Random photo at the Peachstate Rennfest last weekend. Don't get me wrong... I would love to have any of the cars in the back ground beerchug.gif Click to view attachment
somd914
agree.gif Occasionally I attend a large Cars and Coffee in Great Falls, VA (DC area). Typically there are twenty or thirty 911s present, seldom more than one 914. I foresee a 911 in my future (once my kids finish college, $$$), but it will be no later than a 1989, and the 914 has to stay.
flipb
QUOTE(somd914 @ Sep 4 2013, 06:49 AM) *

agree.gif Occasionally I attend a large Cars and Coffee in Great Falls, VA (DC area). Typically there are twenty or thirty 911s present, seldom more than one 914. I foresee a 911 in my future (once my kids finish college, $$$), but it will be no later than a 1989, and the 914 has to stay.

SOMD, I think I've seen your Silver 914 at Katie's. I occasionally bring my yellow '74. Just wanted to say wavey.gif

We really should plan a 914 invasion one day and have a dozen or more of us show up...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.