Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Couple electrical gremlins, Turn signals fixed :D
MrHyde
post Sep 30 2013, 02:36 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,268
Region Association: None

I have a couple gremlins I'm trying to sort out and thought I would post it up here...
Most of everything is working just fine, headlights/motors are working much better than they did in the parts car. I imagine thats because theres actual metal around the ground points.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Anyways heres what I got

1: Turn signals.. with headlights off left and right turn signals work just fine as do the 4-ways. With headlights on only the left turn signal works. right does nothing. no click, nothing.

2: trunk light and license plate lights are getting no power. This is coming off of fuse 7 along with the gauge lights which are working just fine and dimming when the knob is turned. I think this one might be a simple wire broken but I'm not sure yet. All I know is that I have no power when checked at the trunk light and ground..
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 01:31 AM