Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> PILOT lights for 914, Don't be left out in the dark
boxstr
post Dec 17 2004, 10:11 AM
Post #1

MEMBER:PACIFIC NORTHWEST REGION

Group: Members
Member No.: 12
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

CAMP 914 has the very popular PILOT driving light availble. You can purchase without the custom stainless steel mounting brackets.
This is a complete kit, wiring,switch, and complete instructions are included. $45.00 Includes shipping in the USA.

Custom stainless steel mounting brackets are also availble. $15.00 the pair when ordered with the Pilot light kit.

Go to www.camp914.com for more information and more pictures.
Craig C. Laughlin
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Mickeyb
post Nov 25 2005, 02:06 PM
Post #2

What addiction...

Member No.: 5,121

I just purchased a set of the fog lights with stainless steel mounting brackets. It is a very nice kit! Fast shipment to the east coast and shipping is included in the price!
+Quote Post
914Mike
post Apr 27 2010, 11:34 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 198

QUOTE(boxstr @ Dec 17 2004, 09:11 AM) *

CAMP 914 has the very popular PILOT driving light availble. You can purchase without the custom stainless steel mounting brackets.
This is a complete kit, wiring,switch, and complete instructions are included. $45.00 Includes shipping in the USA.

Custom stainless steel mounting brackets are also availble. $15.00 the pair when ordered with the Pilot light kit.

Go to www.camp914.com for more information and more pictures.
Craig C. Laughlin

Wow, has it been that long since I bought these? I guess so...

They have been mounted to my '74 for ages it seems. Well the other day I happened to be looking in the front trunk for something and noticed that one of the pilots had popped out of it's shell. I should point out that the car has been on jackstands since Dec. 2006 (See story here: http://www.roadglue.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62) and I'm finally getting a round tuit this year.

Closer examination revealed that the clamp ring had broken, dumping the lense onto the concrete. It's actually only on two stands, so the front is really down pretty low, low enough to let the lense hit the concrete and chip when it fell out. It most likely fell out this winter some time...

Can I get the ring and a new lense?Attached ImageAttached Image
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th May 2024 - 02:02 AM