Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PILOT lights for 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
boxstr
CAMP 914 has the very popular PILOT driving light availble. You can purchase without the custom stainless steel mounting brackets.
This is a complete kit, wiring,switch, and complete instructions are included. $45.00 Includes shipping in the USA.

Custom stainless steel mounting brackets are also availble. $15.00 the pair when ordered with the Pilot light kit.

Go to www.camp914.com for more information and more pictures.
Craig C. Laughlin
Mickeyb
I just purchased a set of the fog lights with stainless steel mounting brackets. It is a very nice kit! Fast shipment to the east coast and shipping is included in the price!
914Mike
QUOTE(boxstr @ Dec 17 2004, 09:11 AM) *

CAMP 914 has the very popular PILOT driving light availble. You can purchase without the custom stainless steel mounting brackets.
This is a complete kit, wiring,switch, and complete instructions are included. $45.00 Includes shipping in the USA.

Custom stainless steel mounting brackets are also availble. $15.00 the pair when ordered with the Pilot light kit.

Go to www.camp914.com for more information and more pictures.
Craig C. Laughlin

Wow, has it been that long since I bought these? I guess so...

They have been mounted to my '74 for ages it seems. Well the other day I happened to be looking in the front trunk for something and noticed that one of the pilots had popped out of it's shell. I should point out that the car has been on jackstands since Dec. 2006 (See story here: http://www.roadglue.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62) and I'm finally getting a round tuit this year.

Closer examination revealed that the clamp ring had broken, dumping the lense onto the concrete. It's actually only on two stands, so the front is really down pretty low, low enough to let the lense hit the concrete and chip when it fell out. It most likely fell out this winter some time...

Can I get the ring and a new lense?Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.