Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Bought a '71 parts car yesterday, Will be parting out soon!
X911IC
post Oct 3 2013, 09:03 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 16,026
Region Association: Southern California

I purchased a '71 parts car yesterday that was someone's attempt at building a race car. They ran out of ambition and time. Apparently the owners wife gave him an ultimatum. I guess he felt it was cheaper to dump the car. Probably a wise decision in the long run. The car is not salvageable given it's current condition. The car came with a Sheridan Body Kit that I have removed and will be selling as well as many other parts. I have not established a parts list with prices yet, but PM me if there is something in particular that you want. BTW, there is very little rust in this car other than the hell hole, so parts of the body are in good condition and will be available. I will take the parts that I need and will pass along everything else as cheaply as possible. I will have doors, glass, kneepad, AC, head and tail lights, suspension, wheels and tires, etc. The VIN is 4712905759 and will add it to the database.

I continue to work on the Barnfind Restoration and have stripped the body to bare metal and completed the body work and sprayed with epoxy primer. I will add photos soon. Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 06:08 AM