Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!
> Delete
Both0703
post Oct 7 2013, 04:23 PM
Post #1

I'm new here ...

Group: Members
Member No.: 16,484
Region Association: Upper MidWest

I'm looking to enter the vintage sports car world with Porsche 914. My family has been driving Porsches for years and there's nothing I'd like more than to have one of my own. Know that anything you're willing to sell me will be treated with the utmost care and love.

Specifics:
I can spend a maximum of about $7,000.
Preferably 1973, though willing to look at others.
Preferably in Orange, Red or a Dark Blue (I know there are many varieties of each of these colors, but something in this range would be nice)
Solid, and straight, doesn't have to be perfect, but nice enough so that it's something to be proud of.
As original as possible would be nice, absolutely no flares, but minor modifications are fine.

If you have anything that meets these specifications or is close to it, please let me know.
Thank you for your time
~M
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Both0703   Delete   Oct 7 2013, 04:23 PM
Both0703   Please delete this post, I've run into some un...   Oct 7 2013, 08:26 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th May 2024 - 10:26 PM