Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Delete
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Both0703
I'm looking to enter the vintage sports car world with Porsche 914. My family has been driving Porsches for years and there's nothing I'd like more than to have one of my own. Know that anything you're willing to sell me will be treated with the utmost care and love.

Specifics:
I can spend a maximum of about $7,000.
Preferably 1973, though willing to look at others.
Preferably in Orange, Red or a Dark Blue (I know there are many varieties of each of these colors, but something in this range would be nice)
Solid, and straight, doesn't have to be perfect, but nice enough so that it's something to be proud of.
As original as possible would be nice, absolutely no flares, but minor modifications are fine.

If you have anything that meets these specifications or is close to it, please let me know.
Thank you for your time
~M
Both0703
Please delete this post, I've run into some unforeseen financial issues that I'd like to address before continuing here. Thank you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.