Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 914World Classifieds Rules

We've established the following rules to help make your sales/purchases as successful as possible!
- Please List WTB:, FS:, TRADE: etc (want to buy, for sale, and trade respectively) before your add title.
- You *must* put a price in your ad and state how you would like payment!
- If you'd like to bump your ads, feel free to do so every two days.
- DO NOT MAKE YOUR ADS IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS! It's considered rude.
- All eBay ads belong in the eBay category.
- Please consolidate your ads into one big lump... listings and pictures together in one thread. Please be considerate of other classified users!!
- Mark your items "SOLD" once you sell them. Please do not ask to have ads removed. Ads will automatically hide themselves after 30 days. We also ask that you leave your pricing in the ads to help others determine fair market value for future sales.

> Please ban this supplier! Sebring, Only here to take advantage of us
lostreasure
post Oct 22 2013, 12:28 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 16,048
Region Association: None

I purchased what was suppose to be a nice rear bumper that had a little ding as they described-After 4 weeks and 6 calls i finally received it- It was total garbage that should have been thrown in the scrap- They took my money and never credited me back after it was sent back. I made a dispute and they claim it was sent- ok now i have to open up another dispute with credit card. This is a nice club site and we should not tolerate part suppliers that act in this way!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
4 Pages V « < 2 3 4  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(60 - 72)
Rothbard
post Oct 27 2013, 11:22 AM
Post #61

Member No.: 16,399
Region Association: Southwest Region

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/icon_bump.gif)
+Quote Post
bdstone914
post Oct 27 2013, 11:58 AM
Post #62

bdstone914

Member No.: 1,319

Saw a post on Pelican that he has also been banned on the DDK in England.

Bruce
+Quote Post
CptTripps
post Nov 6 2013, 07:51 AM
Post #63

:: Punch and Pie ::

Member No.: 3,342
Region Association: Upper MidWest

I need to dig up this thread for an update.

I received the struts that I'd purchased, and they are nicer than I expected. You read that right...nicer. I also got a set of trailing arms that he'd promised as a make-good for the trouble.

Scott called me on the phone to make sure I was happy, and to tell me that Josh had been sacked and he was interested in re-building his reputation.

Just wanted to throw that out there. Take it for what it's worth to you. I got more than I paid for, so I'm happy. The time it took to get everything sucked, but in the end, it worked out just fine.

Carry on...
+Quote Post
euro911
post Nov 6 2013, 10:51 AM
Post #64

Retired & living the dream. God help me if I wake up!

Member No.: 7,300
Region Association: Southern California

Maybe Scott read the posts too (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif)

Good ending to your story (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif)
+Quote Post
tweet
post Nov 6 2013, 10:57 AM
Post #65

Member No.: 15,579
Region Association: South East States

Let's hope they try to do right by the members in the future, and it's not a one time thing.
+Quote Post
76-914
post Nov 6 2013, 11:34 AM
Post #66

Repeat Offender & Resident Subaru Antagonist

Member No.: 9,964

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/agree.gif) Lot's of bridges to rebuild. Good news but that is just one bridge. I'm not sure the WPA could reconstruct their reputation (IMG:style_emoticons/default/lol-2.gif) . Everyone deserves a second chance. Lets see what they do with it. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/shades.gif)
Now I'm going to get real. If Josh were still involved I'd say he has had his second chance and many more. And so have you, Scott. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/WTF.gif) You don't watch your business any closer than this but expect it will get better now that Josh is gone. Josh was a spoke in "your" wheel. That being said, you've had many chances also but failed to intervene until now. Again, (IMG:style_emoticons/default/WTF.gif) . A leopard doesn't change it's spots and personally I don't think there will be any life changing alterations within your company as a result of firing Josh. I've been in business 30+ years and have dropped a small fortune keeping customers happy then I read about characters like Josh, and I say this with "tongue in cheek", indirectly you, and I go ballistic.
In closing I say, "We shall see, we shall see". Do yourself and this community a favor and prove me wrong.
+Quote Post
rhodyguy
post Nov 7 2013, 08:57 AM
Post #67

Chimp Sanctuary NW. Check it out.

Member No.: 378
Region Association: Galt's Gulch

everybody gets a second chance. if the owner can find a seasoned hand that knows how to present and price items more main stream, doesn't piss people off and gets the orders out it's all good. has to get the current back orders/no ships squared away.
+Quote Post
Rothbard
post Nov 7 2013, 09:21 AM
Post #68

Member No.: 16,399

This post has been helpful to me as I've been buying a lot of parts from sellers on this site. I've gotten a lot of great deals! I've was tempted to buy something from sebring66 until I read this post when it first began.

While this unfortunate situation could happen to any seller, the thing that still bothers me is that if it were me selling, I would be following this post and replying to each of you with apologies and assurances that all would be made right. Yet not a peep from sebring66.

That's my $.02
+Quote Post
7TPorsh
post Nov 7 2013, 10:20 AM
Post #69

7T Porsh

Member No.: 5,782

QUOTE(Rothbard @ Nov 7 2013, 08:21 AM) *

This post has been helpful to me as I've been buying a lot of parts from sellers on this site. I've gotten a lot of great deals! I've was tempted to buy something from sebring66 until I read this post when it first began.

While this unfortunate situation could happen to any seller, the thing that still bothers me is that if it were me selling, I would be following this post and replying to each of you with apologies and assurances that all would be made right. Yet not a peep from sebring66.

That's my $.02

Yup
+Quote Post
Evil914
post Nov 10 2013, 08:32 AM
Post #70

Member No.: 12,309

QUOTE(76-914 @ Nov 6 2013, 09:34 AM) *

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/agree.gif) Lot's of bridges to rebuild. Good news but that is just one bridge. I'm not sure the WPA could reconstruct their reputation (IMG:style_emoticons/default/lol-2.gif) . Everyone deserves a second chance. Lets see what they do with it. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/shades.gif)
Now I'm going to get real. If Josh were still involved I'd say he has had his second chance and many more. And so have you, Scott. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/WTF.gif) You don't watch your business any closer than this but expect it will get better now that Josh is gone. Josh was a spoke in "your" wheel. That being said, you've had many chances also but failed to intervene until now. Again, (IMG:style_emoticons/default/WTF.gif) . A leopard doesn't change it's spots and personally I don't think there will be any life changing alterations within your company as a result of firing Josh. I've been in business 30+ years and have dropped a small fortune keeping customers happy then I read about characters like Josh, and I say this with "tongue in cheek", indirectly you, and I go ballistic.
In closing I say, "We shall see, we shall see". Do yourself and this community a favor and prove me wrong.

Yeah,we gave "W" Bush a second chance and the US economy will never fully recover (IMG:style_emoticons/default/lol-2.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif) We don't need this dudes overpriced junk.
+Quote Post
mepstein
post Nov 10 2013, 09:58 AM
Post #71

914-6 GT in waiting

Member No.: 10,825
Region Association: MidAtlantic Region

Screwed people on multiple forums, blew off valid complaints, changed his name at least 4X. He's gotten his 2nd, 3rd and 4th chance. Why should anyone send a known scammer more money for overpriced parts just to see if he's cleaned up his act?
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
tweet
post Nov 10 2013, 03:06 PM
Post #72

Member No.: 15,579
Region Association: South East States

Finally a comment from sebring66 on the 914Club forum. Here's the link:

http://www.914club.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=378982
+Quote Post
biosurfer1
post Nov 10 2013, 05:13 PM
Post #73

Teener fo Life!

Member No.: 977
Region Association: Northern California

That was almost 2 weeks ago and takes no responsibility AT ALL.
+Quote Post

4 Pages V « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th May 2024 - 09:50 AM