Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> need some advice
AfricanHijinx
post Oct 23 2013, 11:11 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,928
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

hey guys I have just picked up another 914. this one is a 1970 2.0 that has new floor pans but needs work on the hell hole and the motor is running rough. the motor seems strong it has dual weber idf 40s on it. my question is do I part out the 70 and use the bumpers on my 76 or do I just keep them they way they are and fix them both? I don't have a garage anymore so they are both sitting in the rain which i don't like.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Mikey914
post Oct 23 2013, 11:41 AM
Post #2

The rubber man

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,348
Region Association: None

QUOTE(AfricanHijinx @ Oct 23 2013, 10:11 AM) *

hey guys I have just picked up another 914. this one is a 1970 2.0 that has new floor pans but needs work on the hell hole and the motor is running rough. the motor seems strong it has dual weber idf 40s on it. my question is do I part out the 70 and use the bumpers on my 76 or do I just keep them they way they are and fix them both? I don't have a garage anymore so they are both sitting in the rain which i don't like.

Without a garage the hell hole will be dificult to repair in the pacific northwest. Take what you need and sell the rest. Still repairable, but the challenges withtout a place to do the work will be dificult.
Just my .02
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th May 2024 - 01:49 AM