Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: need some advice
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
AfricanHijinx
hey guys I have just picked up another 914. this one is a 1970 2.0 that has new floor pans but needs work on the hell hole and the motor is running rough. the motor seems strong it has dual weber idf 40s on it. my question is do I part out the 70 and use the bumpers on my 76 or do I just keep them they way they are and fix them both? I don't have a garage anymore so they are both sitting in the rain which i don't like.
Mikey914
QUOTE(AfricanHijinx @ Oct 23 2013, 10:11 AM) *

hey guys I have just picked up another 914. this one is a 1970 2.0 that has new floor pans but needs work on the hell hole and the motor is running rough. the motor seems strong it has dual weber idf 40s on it. my question is do I part out the 70 and use the bumpers on my 76 or do I just keep them they way they are and fix them both? I don't have a garage anymore so they are both sitting in the rain which i don't like.

Without a garage the hell hole will be dificult to repair in the pacific northwest. Take what you need and sell the rest. Still repairable, but the challenges withtout a place to do the work will be dificult.
Just my .02
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.