Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 914World Classifieds Rules

We've established the following rules to help make your sales/purchases as successful as possible!
- Please List WTB:, FS:, TRADE: etc (want to buy, for sale, and trade respectively) before your add title.
- You *must* put a price in your ad and state how you would like payment!
- If you'd like to bump your ads, feel free to do so every two days.
- DO NOT MAKE YOUR ADS IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS! It's considered rude.
- All eBay ads belong in the eBay category.
- Please consolidate your ads into one big lump... listings and pictures together in one thread. Please be considerate of other classified users!!
- Mark your items "SOLD" once you sell them. Please do not ask to have ads removed. Ads will automatically hide themselves after 30 days. We also ask that you leave your pricing in the ads to help others determine fair market value for future sales.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> WTB Painted Front Bumper, FOUND ONE TODAY!
X911IC
post Oct 23 2013, 09:02 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 16,026
Region Association: Southern California

Backdating my '75 with earlier bumpers. Sold the chrome front and need to replace with painted one in repairable condition. Prefer a California location as shipping CONUS can get prohibitive. Been there, done that! No cap is even better. Thanks
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
DBCooper
post Oct 24 2013, 06:36 AM
Post #2

14's in the 13's with ATTITUDE

Member No.: 2,618
Region Association: Northern California

There's a front/rear set on Craigslist in San Rafael right now for $400, way expensive but they look pretty nice. What's irritating is that in this past week I also just saw a front/rear painted set in Fresno or Bakersfield Craigslist for $200 but now can't find them, so maybe they sold.
+Quote Post
the colonel
post Oct 24 2013, 10:16 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 16,043
Region Association: None

Howdy,
I have a fairly good painted front bumper off my '74 that I was all set to try refurbishing when I found a nice set of chrome ones at Stuttgart Specialties swap meat here in Louisville a couple weeks ago. The set can be had for free plus shipping if I can find enough cardboard to wrap them up.
Call me @ 502 551 4359 or PM me if you want to take a shot at them. If I can figger out how to take a picture with my phone and send it to you I will, but remember I come from a time when a party-line was referring to communication hardware and protocols, not how I pick up girls.

The Colonel
+Quote Post
X911IC
post Oct 24 2013, 10:01 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 16,026

DB and Colonel, Thanks for input, found one today in OK shape that needs stripping and a little massaging, but the price was unbeatable.
+Quote Post
euro911
post Oct 25 2013, 03:19 AM
Post #5

Retired & living the dream. God help me if I wake up!

Member No.: 7,300

If anybody else needs some, I have a set of front and rear 'chromies' that were painted black by the PO. I resprayed them with a textured rubber undercoating.

They need a little massaging, but are actually in pretty good condition.

PM me and I'll post some pix. $200 for the pair (obo) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif)
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th May 2024 - 11:16 AM