Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Painted Front Bumper
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
X911IC
Backdating my '75 with earlier bumpers. Sold the chrome front and need to replace with painted one in repairable condition. Prefer a California location as shipping CONUS can get prohibitive. Been there, done that! No cap is even better. Thanks
DBCooper
There's a front/rear set on Craigslist in San Rafael right now for $400, way expensive but they look pretty nice. What's irritating is that in this past week I also just saw a front/rear painted set in Fresno or Bakersfield Craigslist for $200 but now can't find them, so maybe they sold.
the colonel
Howdy,
I have a fairly good painted front bumper off my '74 that I was all set to try refurbishing when I found a nice set of chrome ones at Stuttgart Specialties swap meat here in Louisville a couple weeks ago. The set can be had for free plus shipping if I can find enough cardboard to wrap them up.
Call me @ 502 551 4359 or PM me if you want to take a shot at them. If I can figger out how to take a picture with my phone and send it to you I will, but remember I come from a time when a party-line was referring to communication hardware and protocols, not how I pick up girls.

The Colonel
X911IC
DB and Colonel, Thanks for input, found one today in OK shape that needs stripping and a little massaging, but the price was unbeatable.
euro911
If anybody else needs some, I have a set of front and rear 'chromies' that were painted black by the PO. I resprayed them with a textured rubber undercoating.

They need a little massaging, but are actually in pretty good condition.

PM me and I'll post some pix. $200 for the pair (obo) confused24.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.