Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Introduction, new 914/4 owner
Seabird
post Dec 3 2013, 08:59 AM
Post #21

Group: Members
Member No.: 16,683
Region Association: South East States

Brant is right no NACA ducts or really any cuts into sheet metal for SVRA. That's why I was thinking of the existing vent. Even without the scoop that is a high pressure point so it will flow air. The Fresh air would be used for oil cooler in rear or just cool air for the cylinder heads. This though starts a conversation about down force and how it changes the cars aerodynamics.

Carr, I am out of Hollywood, east coast south. I will be adding a cooler as part of my build prep. Looking at a rear mounted one at the moment. Probably one of those Derale kits to keep cost down.

Bulitt, yep RD is on my radar. working a deal for some steel doors and hoods for when I go SVRA legit. That fellow has front trunk that is complete I just need to cut it out. Assuming there is no rust and the price is right I'll go that route. But if its within 100$ I just assume get it from RD.

I love the community here! Great input and participation! Plus there seems to be a nice Florida contingent.

Regards,

Miguel
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th May 2024 - 01:50 AM