Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Anyone Deal w/ DRD Racing head ?, what is on their list all fake??
Ghianto66
post Nov 27 2013, 06:04 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,372
Region Association: Indonesia

Hello everyone..

My name is Ghie, I live in Indonesia. I have purchase type 4 bearing set from DRD, 3 set actually, 20 case STD crank, 20 Case 10 crank and 20 case 20 crank also set of 40 X35 type 1 valve cylinder.

As information ,I bought it in many for saving shipping cost.

I use my credit card for the transaction, DRD has debit it as per total price plus shipping cost.

I have them to clarified the bearing set should be steel backed, since they show me silver line as per they list on web.

Two days after, they reply my email and said that they don't have the silver line as that size. Since silverline only produce 20 case and std crank, but they gave me mahle as replacement but non of them steel backed.

I told them to canceled the order, but they said that package was about to ship.

Than they told me that they have partially credit my fund, so they will send me 1 set of type 1 valve cylinder and silver line bearing 20 case and STD crank.

But look I have receive, the bearing set is STD case and 10 crank in big box, which is soo consuming for shipping cost.

Have them emailed to clarified this, still waiting for them to reply.

Until know I never receive my fund back as they told me they have credit my fund.

Neme of the CS is Darren.

Any one could help me w/ this?

I have big open space for all any suggestion .

Thank you very much

Ghie
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th May 2024 - 02:32 AM