Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Eastwood Black Friday Tool Sale is Awsome!
rick 918-S
post Nov 28 2013, 10:31 AM
Post #1

Hey nice rack! -Celette

Group: Members
Member No.: 43
Region Association: Northstar Region

http://www.eastwood.com/promotions/black-f...ontent=1EM2003A

I highly recommend anyone looking for an AC/DC tig welder take advantage of this sale! I paid $ 750.00 for mine from Eastwood. It work great! It's on sale for $ 499.00!!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)

EDIT: Well I tried to embed the link. didn't work. I went to their main site but the price is higher. I'm wondering if the sale only applies to the email I received.

So anyone interested in this sale and can't paste the above in the link send me a pm with your email and I will forward the email I received. You could follow the link from the email I think.

EDIT again, Looks like the link works. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cheer.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Elliot Cannon
post Nov 28 2013, 11:49 AM
Post #2

914 Guru

Group: Retired Members
Member No.: 7,407
Region Association: None

QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Nov 28 2013, 08:31 AM) *

I highly recommend anyone looking for an AC/DC tig welder take advantage of this sale! I paid $ 750.00 for mine from Eastwood. It work great! It's on sale for $ 499.00!!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)

EDIT: Well I tried to embed the link. didn't work. I went to their main site but the price is higher. I'm wondering if the sale only applies to the email I received.

So anyone interested in this sale and can't paste the above in the link send me a pm with your email and I will forward the email I received. You could follow the link from the email I think.

It works fine but only shows a DC welder for 499.
+Quote Post
brant
post Nov 28 2013, 12:07 PM
Post #3

914 Wizard

Member No.: 47
Region Association: Rocky Mountains

Rick. Does it work well? Have you used it on aluminum much?
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
rick 918-S
post Nov 28 2013, 03:47 PM
Post #4

Hey nice rack! -Celette

QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Nov 28 2013, 11:49 AM) *

QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Nov 28 2013, 08:31 AM) *

It works fine but only shows a DC welder for 499.

Crap! Good eye Elliot! I missed that. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/slap.gif)

And Yes, I have welded a little aluminum with mine. Not much yet but I really like this machine. For $ 750.00 I paid it brings affordability to a hobby. I could never justify spending 2k and up for a hobby machine but that's just me.

I don't use the peddle. There is a small trigger on the torch. I set the machine up with scrap material first the regulate the heat with the on-off method. Some guys like the foot peddle. I like the trigger.
+Quote Post
dfelz
post Nov 28 2013, 03:51 PM
Post #5

beach bum

Member No.: 14,538
Region Association: Southern California

thanks for the heads up rick. I just bought the hammer and dolly set they have in the sale for $54. gonna do some metal work to my fenders. Also picked up the set of metric allen keys, the extra long ones for $5. Free shipping too!

I want to get that welder, but will wait until next years sale...my roommate has a welder, so ill use his for now....moving out though in a few months, so will for sure need one the next time around.
+Quote Post
rick 918-S
post Nov 28 2013, 03:58 PM
Post #6

Hey nice rack! -Celette

QUOTE(dfelz @ Nov 28 2013, 03:51 PM) *

thanks for the heads up rick. I just bought the hammer and dolly set they have in the sale for $54. gonna do some metal work to my fenders. Also picked up the set of metric allen keys, the extra long ones for $5. Free shipping too!

I want to get that welder, but will wait until next years sale...my roommate has a welder, so ill use his for now....moving out though in a few months, so will for sure need one the next time around.

The tig I have is now $ 850.00 on their site. I would call that a real bargain. Free shipping. I didn't look at the warrantee but I got 3 years no questions asked 100% replace of the entire unit without question. Beat that!
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th May 2024 - 01:26 PM