Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Eastwood Black Friday Tool Sale is Awsome!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rick 918-S
http://www.eastwood.com/promotions/black-f...ontent=1EM2003A

I highly recommend anyone looking for an AC/DC tig welder take advantage of this sale! I paid $ 750.00 for mine from Eastwood. It work great! It's on sale for $ 499.00!!!! beerchug.gif

EDIT: Well I tried to embed the link. didn't work. I went to their main site but the price is higher. I'm wondering if the sale only applies to the email I received.

So anyone interested in this sale and can't paste the above in the link send me a pm with your email and I will forward the email I received. You could follow the link from the email I think.

EDIT again, Looks like the link works. cheer.gif
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Nov 28 2013, 08:31 AM) *

I highly recommend anyone looking for an AC/DC tig welder take advantage of this sale! I paid $ 750.00 for mine from Eastwood. It work great! It's on sale for $ 499.00!!!! beerchug.gif

EDIT: Well I tried to embed the link. didn't work. I went to their main site but the price is higher. I'm wondering if the sale only applies to the email I received.

So anyone interested in this sale and can't paste the above in the link send me a pm with your email and I will forward the email I received. You could follow the link from the email I think.

It works fine but only shows a DC welder for 499.
brant
Rick. Does it work well? Have you used it on aluminum much?
rick 918-S
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Nov 28 2013, 11:49 AM) *

QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Nov 28 2013, 08:31 AM) *

It works fine but only shows a DC welder for 499.

Crap! Good eye Elliot! I missed that. slap.gif

And Yes, I have welded a little aluminum with mine. Not much yet but I really like this machine. For $ 750.00 I paid it brings affordability to a hobby. I could never justify spending 2k and up for a hobby machine but that's just me.

I don't use the peddle. There is a small trigger on the torch. I set the machine up with scrap material first the regulate the heat with the on-off method. Some guys like the foot peddle. I like the trigger.
dfelz
thanks for the heads up rick. I just bought the hammer and dolly set they have in the sale for $54. gonna do some metal work to my fenders. Also picked up the set of metric allen keys, the extra long ones for $5. Free shipping too!

I want to get that welder, but will wait until next years sale...my roommate has a welder, so ill use his for now....moving out though in a few months, so will for sure need one the next time around.
rick 918-S
QUOTE(dfelz @ Nov 28 2013, 03:51 PM) *

thanks for the heads up rick. I just bought the hammer and dolly set they have in the sale for $54. gonna do some metal work to my fenders. Also picked up the set of metric allen keys, the extra long ones for $5. Free shipping too!

I want to get that welder, but will wait until next years sale...my roommate has a welder, so ill use his for now....moving out though in a few months, so will for sure need one the next time around.

The tig I have is now $ 850.00 on their site. I would call that a real bargain. Free shipping. I didn't look at the warrantee but I got 3 years no questions asked 100% replace of the entire unit without question. Beat that!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.