Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!
> Trade: Your 914 ROLLER for...., ... my 1974 MGB
BuddyV
post Dec 15 2013, 10:55 PM
Post #1

Robert

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,898
Region Association: Northern California

I took in a 1974 MGB on a trade a short while ago. Well cared for, needs nothing but some consistent driving.

Paint Color: Orange/red.... appears to be original paint.

Body: as perfect as you can get/expect. Paint polished up nicely, has a wonderful original shine. No dents that I can recall... maybe some insignificant ones.

Motor: runs very well. Does not need a thing. Does drop a bit of oil on the garage floor.... nothing alarming.

Wheels: Stock wheels could use re-painting, tires are brand new (bought last year, not driven on very much at all.... still have the transferable warranty paperwork)

Interior: dash not perfect. a little crack (typical).... otherwise complete and nice. (black). Driver seat could use some new padding... currently nicely worn a bit flat for my taste.

Top: perfect, recently replaced. I also have a great tonneau cover that covers all but the driver seat.

.... can't think of anything else.

Only that I love the look of the car, but it's not for me.

I would like a "nice" 914 roller.... I have a motor and trans that I am considering selling.... but if I can find a 914 roller before selling, I will get YOUR car on the road and drive the hell out of it in Northern California!

Oh.... California (Northern) would be preferred...... within 200 miles???

Not in a hurry to sell.... the MGB is parked in the garage after being carefully washed and waxed.

ps - History on the car is that it was bought in California by the previous owner's neighbor. Then travelled to Texas where it was stored for a while in a garage. Previous owner them acquired it and brought it BACK to California to his summer home. He just rented the house, so needed the garage space...... that's when I traded an old BMW motorcycle. (probably more info than you wanted, but I like knowing where my vehicles come from... and why they are being sold/traded)

Cheers!

Please let me know what you have..... you can message me with description of your little gems......
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(1 - 1)
BuddyV
post Jan 4 2014, 02:08 AM
Post #2

Robert

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,898
Region Association: Northern California

Trade made... thank you World!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 12:28 AM