Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Trade: Your 914 ROLLER for....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
BuddyV
I took in a 1974 MGB on a trade a short while ago. Well cared for, needs nothing but some consistent driving.

Paint Color: Orange/red.... appears to be original paint.

Body: as perfect as you can get/expect. Paint polished up nicely, has a wonderful original shine. No dents that I can recall... maybe some insignificant ones.

Motor: runs very well. Does not need a thing. Does drop a bit of oil on the garage floor.... nothing alarming.

Wheels: Stock wheels could use re-painting, tires are brand new (bought last year, not driven on very much at all.... still have the transferable warranty paperwork)

Interior: dash not perfect. a little crack (typical).... otherwise complete and nice. (black). Driver seat could use some new padding... currently nicely worn a bit flat for my taste.

Top: perfect, recently replaced. I also have a great tonneau cover that covers all but the driver seat.

.... can't think of anything else.

Only that I love the look of the car, but it's not for me.

I would like a "nice" 914 roller.... I have a motor and trans that I am considering selling.... but if I can find a 914 roller before selling, I will get YOUR car on the road and drive the hell out of it in Northern California!

Oh.... California (Northern) would be preferred...... within 200 miles???

Not in a hurry to sell.... the MGB is parked in the garage after being carefully washed and waxed.

ps - History on the car is that it was bought in California by the previous owner's neighbor. Then travelled to Texas where it was stored for a while in a garage. Previous owner them acquired it and brought it BACK to California to his summer home. He just rented the house, so needed the garage space...... that's when I traded an old BMW motorcycle. (probably more info than you wanted, but I like knowing where my vehicles come from... and why they are being sold/traded)

Cheers!

Please let me know what you have..... you can message me with description of your little gems......
BuddyV
Trade made... thank you World!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.