Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 914World Classifieds Rules

We've established the following rules to help make your sales/purchases as successful as possible!
- Please List WTB:, FS:, TRADE: etc (want to buy, for sale, and trade respectively) before your add title.
- You *must* put a price in your ad and state how you would like payment!
- If you'd like to bump your ads, feel free to do so every two days.
- DO NOT MAKE YOUR ADS IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS! It's considered rude.
- All eBay ads belong in the eBay category.
- Please consolidate your ads into one big lump... listings and pictures together in one thread. Please be considerate of other classified users!!
- Mark your items "SOLD" once you sell them. Please do not ask to have ads removed. Ads will automatically hide themselves after 30 days. We also ask that you leave your pricing in the ads to help others determine fair market value for future sales.

> FS: Parting out D Prepared project car, Go-fast pieces inside====>
BMXerror
post Dec 21 2013, 04:18 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,842

Well, here goes. Parting out an unfinished project to run in the D Prepared class of SCCA autocross. Still taking pieces off, but here's what I have so far. Please PM me for any interest as I may not get around to checking this thread as often as I should.

-Complete oil Cooler setup- Mesa 96 plate oil cooler with fan (Ugly chrome paint came on the fan. Not my idea), 170 degree oil cooler thermo-bypass, and thermostatic fan switch, all from Moore Parts. Also included is a stock T4 oil cooler block-off plate from CIP1, and a home modified engine sheet metal piece that blocks off the airflow to the stock cooler. The brackets have been cut and modified for my installation. Unmolested brackets can be found here: http://www2.cip1.com/ProductDetails.asp?Pr...ode=C26-117-120 Hoses not included because they were ready to be replaced.
Three hundred thirty dollars in parts if you include all the brass barbed fittings that don't come with the kits. I'll let go for $200.

-Core 1.7 long block- Bottom end is very solid. High flow oil pump. FAT 440mp camshaft with strait cut cam gears. Pelican Parts deep sump kit installed. Low mile AA pistons and cylinders. 1.7 heads are in rough shape. Some cracks around exhaust studs. I would replace these. $350 Local pickup only.

-Cutch pieces- Kennedy Stage 1 pressure plate and stock disc. Both with less than 10k miles on them. Pressure plate bolts weren't in the best shape, so I won't include them with the kit. Plenty of meat left on the disc. $160+ shipping for both pieces.

-SDS EM-4F programmable injection and ignition systems. Fully optioned out. $1500 SOLD

-Blade type upgraded fuse block: okay shape. Loaded with good fuses. One of the covers is tweaked and doesn't fit. $50+ shipping. SOLD

-VDO 600 degree CHT gauge: Includes gauge, sensor and loom. Insulation on the sensor is kind of in rough shape, but the rest of it is in great shape. Will let go for $40+ shipping.

-Complete stock side shift linkage including middle and rear coupler bushings. Will throw in a side shift engine mount too if needed. $100. Local pickup preferred.

-Chris Foley stainless steel fuel lines: 3 piece set including two tunnel lines and a strait adapter. $60. Local pick up preferred, or will ship if you pay shipping and packaging costs. SOLD

-Modified shifter with Weltmeister short shift kit. Was early model, rewelded with a late end. Includes Momo shift knob in medium/good shape. $40 + shipping. SOLD

-Ebay style high torque starter: This one includes a CNC machined shim to correct the gear spacing problem that these are known to have. With the shim it has functioned perfectly. Some minor tearing of secondary insulation (pictured). We'll say half off. $60 plus shipping. SOLD

-Koni Yellows-Front: Purchased used from a World member in 2009 and put a few AX events on them. One shock has a minor leak, but the action still seems to be good. Also one bump stop is a little less than perfect. (See pics below) As such, I will let the pair go for $100. SOLD

-Koni Yellows-Rear: These are in perfect condition. Purchased new in 2009. Very little use. $275 for the pair. SOLD

-Paragon Products rear coilover kit w/ helper springs: Kit includes threaded collars, upper and lower perches, 200 lb Hypercoil springs, and the aforementioned helpers. This kit sells for $240 w/o the helpers. My price, $125. Would be nice to sell these as a package with the Koni rears. SOLD

-Speedway Engineering custom built sway bar: 1" diameter X .120 wall thickness X 36" long hollow bar with machined aluminum arms. More adjustment than you could possibly need (28 positions!). Includes Weltmeister adjustable drop links and articulated bearings for through-body mount. Comparable bars sell for $450 and up. My price, $275. SOLD

-Two old, but brand new Kumho V710s: 205/50/15s. 2008 build date. Always bagged and kept inside. Could make good practice tires. $100 for the pair. SOLD

-4-1 equal length headers: 5/8" O.D. primary tubing into a 2" mid pipe. Not sure of the manufacturer. I'm sure someone on here will know. Purchased from a member and never got around to mounting because it will not work with the deep oil sump that I was running. Includes stub pipes, headers through the mid-pipe, muffler hanger, all new gaskets, and an O2 sensor bung (not welded in yet). Note, this does not include a muffler or rear section. Decent condition. $200. SOLD

-Other misc parts:

Pictures:

Oil cooler kit
Attached Image
Attached Image
Engine
Attached Image
Attached Image
Clutch
Attached Image
Attached Image
Shift linkage
Attached Image

That's it for now. Other parts to come include window glass, windshield, and two core transmissions. Thanks for looking. Updates to follow.
Mark D.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
BMXerror   FS: Parting out D Prepared project car   Dec 21 2013, 04:18 PM
brant   Mark, I'd like to buy the rear coil over con...   Dec 21 2013, 05:13 PM
db9146   Interested in the front swaybar....PM sent.   Dec 21 2013, 05:45 PM
Blue6   Pm sent on rear set up.   Dec 21 2013, 10:24 PM
rhodyguy   great deal on the koni package. they can be fixed ...   Dec 22 2013, 07:58 AM
BMXerror   great deal on the koni package. they can be fixed...   Dec 22 2013, 01:24 PM
hcdmueller   I will take the header. How much for shipping to ...   Dec 22 2013, 11:28 PM
sixnotfour   I will take the front Koni's and the V710...   Dec 25 2013, 04:42 PM
BMXerror   :bump: A couple small items added. More to come. ...   Dec 31 2013, 11:36 PM
tscrihfield   PM'd   Jan 1 2014, 12:18 AM
BMXerror   :bump: Mark D.   Jan 6 2014, 09:00 PM
BMXerror   :bump: Added fuel lines and fancy sheet metal scr...   Jan 12 2014, 01:03 AM
BMXerror   :bump: Sway bar sold. Everything still pictured i...   Jan 15 2014, 07:32 PM
BMXerror   F&R Shocks sold along with tires... Man, I nee...   Jan 16 2014, 09:49 PM
Vegas914   Do you have any performace parts that you may want...   Jan 17 2014, 09:41 AM
BMXerror   The end of the first post lists some of the stuff ...   Jan 17 2014, 10:07 PM
scraperhand   The end of the first post lists some of the stuff...   Jan 19 2014, 04:39 PM
BMXerror   :bump: New stuff added to first post. Cool stuff, ...   Jan 26 2014, 11:17 PM
dpires914   :bump: New stuff added to first post. Cool stuff,...   Jan 26 2014, 11:32 PM
dave in SD   I'm interested in the CHT gauge assembly. Sho...   Jan 27 2014, 12:04 PM
BMXerror   :bump: New stuff added. PM me if you like anythin...   Feb 1 2014, 01:16 PM
BMXerror   :bump: SDS sold. Mark D.   Feb 8 2014, 01:09 PM
bshounen   fuse panel shipped to 89193?   Feb 9 2014, 05:22 PM
BMXerror   :bump:   Feb 16 2014, 10:11 AM
BMXerror   :bump: Mark D.   Feb 21 2014, 10:24 PM
BMXerror   Weekend :bump: Mark D.   Mar 2 2014, 11:34 AM
BMXerror   :bump: Mark D.   Mar 8 2014, 09:51 AM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th May 2024 - 08:14 AM