Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Parting out D Prepared project car
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
BMXerror
Well, here goes. Parting out an unfinished project to run in the D Prepared class of SCCA autocross. Still taking pieces off, but here's what I have so far. Please PM me for any interest as I may not get around to checking this thread as often as I should.

-Complete oil Cooler setup- Mesa 96 plate oil cooler with fan (Ugly chrome paint came on the fan. Not my idea), 170 degree oil cooler thermo-bypass, and thermostatic fan switch, all from Moore Parts. Also included is a stock T4 oil cooler block-off plate from CIP1, and a home modified engine sheet metal piece that blocks off the airflow to the stock cooler. The brackets have been cut and modified for my installation. Unmolested brackets can be found here: http://www2.cip1.com/ProductDetails.asp?Pr...ode=C26-117-120 Hoses not included because they were ready to be replaced.
Three hundred thirty dollars in parts if you include all the brass barbed fittings that don't come with the kits. I'll let go for $200.

-Core 1.7 long block- Bottom end is very solid. High flow oil pump. FAT 440mp camshaft with strait cut cam gears. Pelican Parts deep sump kit installed. Low mile AA pistons and cylinders. 1.7 heads are in rough shape. Some cracks around exhaust studs. I would replace these. $350 Local pickup only.

-Cutch pieces- Kennedy Stage 1 pressure plate and stock disc. Both with less than 10k miles on them. Pressure plate bolts weren't in the best shape, so I won't include them with the kit. Plenty of meat left on the disc. $160+ shipping for both pieces.

-SDS EM-4F programmable injection and ignition systems. Fully optioned out. $1500 SOLD

-Blade type upgraded fuse block: okay shape. Loaded with good fuses. One of the covers is tweaked and doesn't fit. $50+ shipping. SOLD

-VDO 600 degree CHT gauge: Includes gauge, sensor and loom. Insulation on the sensor is kind of in rough shape, but the rest of it is in great shape. Will let go for $40+ shipping.

-Complete stock side shift linkage including middle and rear coupler bushings. Will throw in a side shift engine mount too if needed. $100. Local pickup preferred.

-Chris Foley stainless steel fuel lines: 3 piece set including two tunnel lines and a strait adapter. $60. Local pick up preferred, or will ship if you pay shipping and packaging costs. SOLD

-Modified shifter with Weltmeister short shift kit. Was early model, rewelded with a late end. Includes Momo shift knob in medium/good shape. $40 + shipping. SOLD

-Ebay style high torque starter: This one includes a CNC machined shim to correct the gear spacing problem that these are known to have. With the shim it has functioned perfectly. Some minor tearing of secondary insulation (pictured). We'll say half off. $60 plus shipping. SOLD

-Koni Yellows-Front: Purchased used from a World member in 2009 and put a few AX events on them. One shock has a minor leak, but the action still seems to be good. Also one bump stop is a little less than perfect. (See pics below) As such, I will let the pair go for $100. SOLD

-Koni Yellows-Rear: These are in perfect condition. Purchased new in 2009. Very little use. $275 for the pair. SOLD

-Paragon Products rear coilover kit w/ helper springs: Kit includes threaded collars, upper and lower perches, 200 lb Hypercoil springs, and the aforementioned helpers. This kit sells for $240 w/o the helpers. My price, $125. Would be nice to sell these as a package with the Koni rears. SOLD

-Speedway Engineering custom built sway bar: 1" diameter X .120 wall thickness X 36" long hollow bar with machined aluminum arms. More adjustment than you could possibly need (28 positions!). Includes Weltmeister adjustable drop links and articulated bearings for through-body mount. Comparable bars sell for $450 and up. My price, $275. SOLD

-Two old, but brand new Kumho V710s: 205/50/15s. 2008 build date. Always bagged and kept inside. Could make good practice tires. $100 for the pair. SOLD

-4-1 equal length headers: 5/8" O.D. primary tubing into a 2" mid pipe. Not sure of the manufacturer. I'm sure someone on here will know. Purchased from a member and never got around to mounting because it will not work with the deep oil sump that I was running. Includes stub pipes, headers through the mid-pipe, muffler hanger, all new gaskets, and an O2 sensor bung (not welded in yet). Note, this does not include a muffler or rear section. Decent condition. $200. SOLD

-Other misc parts:

Pictures:

Oil cooler kit
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Engine
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Clutch
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Shift linkage
Click to view attachment

That's it for now. Other parts to come include window glass, windshield, and two core transmissions. Thanks for looking. Updates to follow.
Mark D.
brant
Mark,

I'd like to buy the rear coil over conversion parts
I'm sorry I just can't swing the shocks at the same time, but can definitely put he perches to good use

brant
db9146
Interested in the front swaybar....PM sent.
Blue6
Pm sent on rear set up.
rhodyguy
great deal on the koni package. they can be fixed if leaking.
BMXerror
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Dec 22 2013, 05:58 AM) *

great deal on the koni package. they can be fixed if leaking.

thumb3d.gif Yup. I already emailed Jeff Wong at Pro Parts USA about that. Haven't heard back yet, but he's done rebuild/revalving work on the Koni DAs on the BMW 325(most recent AX car) and I highly recommend him. They can also convert Koni Yellows to double adjustable for a price!
icon_bump.gif
Mark D.
hcdmueller
I will take the header. How much for shipping to 85388?
sixnotfour
I will take the front Koni's and the V710's....maybe the rear Koni's ??
BMXerror
icon_bump.gif
A couple small items added. More to come. Sale pending on tires and shocks. Sway bar still available.
Mark D.
tscrihfield
PM'd
BMXerror
icon_bump.gif
Mark D.
BMXerror
icon_bump.gif
Added fuel lines and fancy sheet metal screws. I'm in the process of pulling the SDS injection out and getting it ready for sale. I can expedite the process if anyone is interested.
Mark D.
BMXerror
icon_bump.gif Sway bar sold. Everything still pictured is still available.
Mark D.
BMXerror
F&R Shocks sold along with tires... Man, I need to start pulling more stuff! Anyone need a windshield?
Mark D.
Vegas914
Do you have any performace parts that you may want to see
BMXerror
The end of the first post lists some of the stuff that I'm still getting together. Lemme know if anything sounds interesting.
Mark D.

QUOTE(Vegas914 @ Jan 17 2014, 07:41 AM) *

scraperhand
QUOTE(BMXerror @ Jan 17 2014, 08:07 PM) *

The end of the first post lists some of the stuff that I'm still getting together. Lemme know if anything sounds interesting.
Mark D.

QUOTE(Vegas914 @ Jan 17 2014, 07:41 AM) *

pm sent on fuel line, now paid for by paypal
BMXerror
icon_bump.gif New stuff added to first post. Cool stuff, too. evilgrin.gif
Mark D.
914outlaw
QUOTE(BMXerror @ Jan 27 2014, 12:17 AM) *

icon_bump.gif New stuff added to first post. Cool stuff, too. evilgrin.gif
Mark D.

I'll take the Weltmeister short shift kit. PM sent
dave in SD
I'm interested in the CHT gauge assembly. Shoot me an email.

Dave
BMXerror
icon_bump.gif New stuff added. PM me if you like anything. And Happy Saturday! beer.gif beerchug.gif beer3.gif
Mark D.
BMXerror
icon_bump.gif SDS sold.
Mark D.
bshounen
fuse panel shipped to 89193?
BMXerror
icon_bump.gif
BMXerror
icon_bump.gif
Mark D.
BMXerror
Weekend icon_bump.gif
Mark D.
BMXerror
icon_bump.gif
Mark D.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.