Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!
> FS: 1970 914 1.8L '73 Motor Sale Pending, 914 with later motor, later interior and later front end!
Jeffs9146
post Jan 6 2014, 06:14 PM
Post #1

Ski Bum

Group: Members
Member No.: 128

SOLD
Car is gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK I decided to move this out after getting it running and replacing the front end.

It is a 1970 that has a 73 1.8L EC motor with the single carb set up! Currently it has a late front bumper, later interior with movable passenger seat and a later motor! I took it out today and drove it down the street so I know it drives and shifts fine but it needs a passenger side tie rod ball joint! It starts on the first click and runs well. I would repair the ball joint and get an alignment before driving it a long way!

I would like to get $### for it but I will take $### if you don't want the wheels or a front earler bumper that is included at the $### price!

It has a rust spot in the front drivers side fender and it used to have AC that has been removed, with the holes patched.

I have not pulled off the rockers yet but plan to this week and the battery tray has been replaced with a custom PO tray (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) !!

OK now that all of that is out of the way, the car has a salvage title! Who ever did it put a late model front section on, just the very front where the latch is, and then put quite a bit of money into it with the paint, interior, motor and bumper update.

Let me know if you want to see it or need any other photos!

Jeff
92five-###-####

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(1 - 5)
Jeffs9146
post Jan 6 2014, 06:17 PM
Post #2

Ski Bum

A few more phots!

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
+Quote Post
Jeffs9146
post Jan 6 2014, 06:27 PM
Post #3

Ski Bum

Video Of Motor Running!
+Quote Post
Andyrew
post Jan 8 2014, 04:03 AM
Post #4

Spooling.... Please wait

Member No.: 172
Region Association: Northern California

Ugg, I hate seeing these deals... This would be such a fun car to thrash around and just have fun with..

Let me know if the deal falls through as well as what the DMV status is. Maybe I can convince the wife (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
+Quote Post
Jeffs9146
post Jan 8 2014, 01:02 PM
Post #5

Ski Bum

QUOTE(Andyrew @ Jan 8 2014, 02:03 AM) *

Ugg, I hate seeing these deals... This would be such a fun car to thrash around and just have fun with..

Let me know if the deal falls through as well as what the DMV status is. Maybe I can convince the wife (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

That's what Jeff said when he bought it!

DMV is paid and current, just needs insurance!
+Quote Post
JStroud
post Jan 8 2014, 11:58 PM
Post #6

Member No.: 12,594
Region Association: Northern California

QUOTE(Jeffs9146 @ Jan 8 2014, 11:02 AM) *

[quote name='

DMV is paid and current, just needs insurance!

That's even better. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif) See you Saturday.

Jeff
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 04:09 PM