Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1970 914 1.8L '73 Motor Sale Pending
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Jeffs9146
SOLD
Car is gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK I decided to move this out after getting it running and replacing the front end.

It is a 1970 that has a 73 1.8L EC motor with the single carb set up! Currently it has a late front bumper, later interior with movable passenger seat and a later motor! I took it out today and drove it down the street so I know it drives and shifts fine but it needs a passenger side tie rod ball joint! It starts on the first click and runs well. I would repair the ball joint and get an alignment before driving it a long way!

I would like to get $### for it but I will take $### if you don't want the wheels or a front earler bumper that is included at the $### price!

It has a rust spot in the front drivers side fender and it used to have AC that has been removed, with the holes patched.

I have not pulled off the rockers yet but plan to this week and the battery tray has been replaced with a custom PO tray blink.gif !!

OK now that all of that is out of the way, the car has a salvage title! Who ever did it put a late model front section on, just the very front where the latch is, and then put quite a bit of money into it with the paint, interior, motor and bumper update.

Let me know if you want to see it or need any other photos!

Jeff
92five-###-####
Jeffs9146
A few more phots!
Jeffs9146
Video Of Motor Running!
Andyrew
Ugg, I hate seeing these deals... This would be such a fun car to thrash around and just have fun with..

Let me know if the deal falls through as well as what the DMV status is. Maybe I can convince the wife smile.gif
Jeffs9146
QUOTE(Andyrew @ Jan 8 2014, 02:03 AM) *

Ugg, I hate seeing these deals... This would be such a fun car to thrash around and just have fun with..

Let me know if the deal falls through as well as what the DMV status is. Maybe I can convince the wife smile.gif

That's what Jeff said when he bought it!

DMV is paid and current, just needs insurance!
JStroud
QUOTE(Jeffs9146 @ Jan 8 2014, 11:02 AM) *

[quote name='

DMV is paid and current, just needs insurance!

That's even better. beerchug.gif See you Saturday.

Jeff
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.