Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 70 914 convertible, convertible conversion?
John Paul
post Jan 13 2014, 09:07 PM
Post #21

Group: Members
Member No.: 16,871
Region Association: None

I have got some detailed pictures of we're the top connects to the rear and windshield. I also got some questions on the scoops. They are fiberglass and look very simple to make I didn't have a tape but looked to be about 1' 1/2" long and around 3-4" tall with a 2-3" inner hole. I need to fix the one on the drivers side but I don't have a problem reproducing any of these parts in future trade for parts or cash. I can reproduce the convertable frame and cloth top too. If anyone serious is interested let me know. I will post more pictures later tonight.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ruby914
post Feb 2 2014, 03:13 AM
Post #22

Member No.: 10,305
Region Association: None

QUOTE(John Paul @ Jan 13 2014, 07:07 PM) *

I have got some detailed pictures of we're the top connects to the rear and windshield. I also got some questions on the scoops. They are fiberglass and look very simple to make I didn't have a tape but looked to be about 1' 1/2" long and around 3-4" tall with a 2-3" inner hole. I need to fix the one on the drivers side but I don't have a problem reproducing any of these parts in future trade for parts or cash. I can reproduce the convertable frame and cloth top too. If anyone serious is interested let me know. I will post more pictures later tonight.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/icon_bump.gif) Pictures of we're the top connects to the windshield. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/popcorn[1].gif)
+Quote Post
piss'n914
post Feb 2 2014, 09:58 AM
Post #23

Member No.: 16,944
Region Association: Southern California

pretty clean looking...like it alot. but i'm still a fan of the original 914 targa top.
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th May 2024 - 11:35 PM